RPGM [Translation Request] The Demon King, the Demoness, the Brave, and the Demon Lord/魔王と魔王と勇者と魔王 [RJ284240] [ザロッテン]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...to-to-to-rj284240-zarotten.90647/post-9532903

Here's a MTL for v07.26. (Can be found on hentai-sharing.)

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
Here's a MTL for v07.26. (Can be found on hentai-sharing.)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Any idea where can I download the game? also ty :D

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v07.26.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.