• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others RPGM [Translation Request] The Female Knight Who Couldn't Be Saved 救えなかった女騎士 [RJ438120]

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
+1, also I'm stuck after reaching the house and spying underground. What are you supposed to do afterwards?

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
So this has multiple endings it seems. I got 2, 1 bad, 1 semi good.
I don't know if the one I'm calling semi good is the actual good ending because its ending number 3 and the bad one I got is ending 1. Maybe ending 2 is the semi good or less bad than 1.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Ah reading the description in the dlsite store, there are actually 4 endings. Probably based on the level of corruption. The mechanics are when you kill an enemy, time passes and you get a sex scene but the heroine becomes more corrupt so its a balance of avoiding enemies and probably killing only the bosses to get experience. Still checking out the invincible mode if I can get a good ending since I don't have to kill enemies that way.