RPGM None [Translation Request] The Healer Wants to Be My Mother

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
3z7dcidyunmh.jpg

Overview:
Healer Lulushe is troubled about how she can deepen her bond with the hero,
so she tries various methods to accomplish that.

The conclusion she arrives at: I’ll become the hero’s mother!
Just how will things progress?

Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese
Version: Completed (Oct/24/2020)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dlsite:
Game Link:
RJ302288__1_.jpg RJ302288__2_.jpg RJ302288__3_.jpg

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Fascinating looking game.
While RPG Maker games aren't usually my shtick, I like the art style quite a bit, could use an easier dump project, and I will admit I had a big shota x older fetish growing up.
I'll start working on seeing if this is something I can reverse engineer to help with.

Edit: So, weird note, I can get the game open in engine, but I can't actually PLAYTEST the game from the engine?
I think this means I can get and pull text, but boy howdy, may it cause some issues down the line lol

Last edited:
Reactions: komentator.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Morning all, just a placeholder post for myself as I go through ripping text.
Got a solid start on this, so here's two things to kick it off!
The RAR file for images has 4 UI images needing translation, and a text file with text from the intro to the game's first sex scene. Around 10K Japanese characters. Duplicate names excluded.
(Also holy heck, the dev REALLY likes text in his H scenes haha.)

If you'd like to step up and help translate, please see the important info spoiler listed in my translation thread post for basic guidelines with the documents I'm posting. (Link in sig)

Bundled DL for all items below

Translatable UI images. 4 in total.

Intro to Game's First Sex Scene. ~10K Japanese characters, duplicate names excluded.

Second Sex Scene to Last Sex Scene. ~12K Japanese characters, duplicate names excluded.

Night of Day 5 to End of Game, UI & Common Events. ~9-10K Japanese characters, duplicate names excluded.

Edit and update: DONE! Read below!

Last edited:
Reactions: thrway188

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Happy new year, yall!
To help ring in the new year, I have finished textraction for this game!
Everything above should be all the stuff anyone who would like to help with this will need to TL!
If you'd like to step and up help bring this game into English, I will be more than happy to work with you! Please just be sure to check out the important notes in my translation thread, which is linked in my siggy!

Quick notes for TL'ers:
  • ~32K Japanese characters to translate, and 4 images. The longest image is maybe 60-100 Japanese characters.
  • Text is 99% dialogue, and light UI text.
  • Names are duplicate almost every line, but can be ignored or Search+Replaced at your discretion.
Please reply here or DM me if you have questions about working together!

Last edited:

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Google up Translator++. It's pretty nice looking tool which could help you with translating rpgm games. It translates each text line using google translator, but basing on it, you can try to apply your, probably better tranlated one.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Google up Translator++. It's pretty nice looking tool which could help you with translating rpgm games. It translates each text line using google translator, but basing on it, you can try to apply your, probably better tranlated one.
Well that's certainly a decent idea for anyone who wants to fully play the game out the gate, the issue with using that for textraction is that you have to 100% a game to get everything out of it. And, reverse engineering RPG Maker games isn't the hardest thing anyway (at least for me, anyway). I actually already have all the text pulled anyway, so there's no real need for that.
Plus, while MTL stuff is always a good idea for starters I know there's a gentleman out there who does those anyway!
My goal with this stuff is to hopefully encourage anyone who would like to help the broader JP->ENG H game community, but doesn't want to do engine work. (Which can be a big limiter for a lot of people.) And the best way I can encourage that is pulling text and offering to do all the engine work myself!

Reactions: komentator.