[Translation Request] The Passion of Zdodda, Physical Education Teacher/[RPGツクールMZ] 体育教師ズドド田の受難 (Pixiv Fanbox)

koffisummers

Nov 23, 2018
ENG title : The Passion of Zdodda, Physical Education Teacher
JP title :
体育教師ズドド田の受難

Link to kemonoparty :
LINK to download:
Description : male latex gay transformation daz3d

i'm new to this site so if i'm wrong at doing this format, i'm sorry and let me know
thank you so much for the admin

Sample pictures :

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There seems to be very little text. :confused:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Because it's so insanely short I randomly made a quick DMTL for the version in the OP.
But don't ask me what the hell the locker password is supposed to be, I have no idea.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

koffisummers

Nov 23, 2018
Because it's so insanely short I randomly made a quick DMTL for the version in the OP.
But don't ask me what the hell the locker password is supposed to be, I have no idea.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
thank you sooo much!!!