[Translation Request] The Receptionist of The Bottom Guild Will do Her Best Using xxx! (RJ01186715)

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
1722606706144.png

ENG title: The Receptionist of The Bottom Guild Will do Her Best Using xxx!
Original title: 底辺ギルドの受付嬢はxxxを使って頑張ります! / Teihen Guild no Uketsukejou wa xxx o Tsukatte Ganbarimasu!
Link: ,
Game: ,

Synopsis:
-The protagonist is Lilialet, a receptionist at a rural adventurer’s guild.
One day, the guild branch where she works is suddenly in danger of being closed due to budget cuts…
To avoid losing her job, Lilialet begins her struggle to revive the low-ranking guild.

Feb 17, 2024
Damnit I wanted to buy this but DLsite wouldn;t allow Mastercard payment. Or should I say Mastercard rejected them!
Said it before on another request thread, for some reason credit card companies and paypal are cracking down on japanese adult stuff. Don't remember the exact procedure, but for DLsite you had to indirectly buy some virtual currency.

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Damnit I wanted to buy this but DLsite wouldn;t allow Mastercard payment. Or should I say Mastercard rejected them!
Start with clicking your current points on the top edge if you're in the main webpage or you can put your desired item in the cart and checkout and choose to use points. You'll get an option to buy points from there which still leads you to what this pic shows.