RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] The Tale of Ruby and Claude: Et Cetera[Suzuya]

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
1673728396509.png
Title: The Tale of Ruby and Claude: Et Cetera
Dlsite:

[Story]
Claude and Ruby, in a partnership, live in a certain rural village.
Finished with a ritual required to get married, they return to the village.
Then, however, an army sent by the lord set the village aflame and kill people.

Though Claude barely escape from death with Ruby, he is thrown into the depth of
depression when a mercenary who saved them, Laila, tells him that the village was completely destroyed.

Having lost his hometown and even future wife lost, what path will he follow...?

[Game]
This game will show you event scenes as you play easy RPG parts.
The estimated playtime is about 3 hours.
5 characters in this game have their H events.

Claude has nothing to do even when he sees his beloved one is getting laid...
Enjoy being him.

Genre
Buttocks Sex Industry / Soapland Cuckoldry (Netorare) Violation Anal Dialect (Language)

About 100 base CG
1673728080804.png
1673728108518.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KarylSummer

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Do you have a source for the latest version?
According to dlsite there have been 2 updates since release, but I do not see them shared anywhere.
Yeah i also tried that but only found the initial version, but please at least give it a try this one is a hidden gem

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well I can't work on a game I don't have.
I don't want to work on a buggy version, and force someone who actually bought the game to downgrade their version to it if they want to use the translation.

If someone finds a source for the latest version I'll make at least a SLRMTL for it (as long as it also fits the other rules).
Otherwise I'm sorry, but I currently have enough other projects going on.

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Well I can't work on a game I don't have.
I don't want to work on a buggy version, and force someone who actually bought the game to downgrade their version to it if they want to use the translation.

If someone finds a source for the latest version I'll make at least a SLRMTL for it (as long as it also fits the other rules).
Otherwise I'm sorry, but I currently have enough other projects going on.
Ok I'll try to find the latest version

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
i have the game if someone could explain how to upload it to here i tried attaching the game just by itself but it said the file was too large to upload

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
i have the game if someone could explain how to upload it to here i tried attaching the game just by itself but it said the file was too large to upload
Is it the latest version ? if so you can try uploading it to mediafire, extremely simple to use