Others [Translation Request] The Tickling Auction [v1.05] [山田サトウ]

Sep 22, 2021
sorry but i can't find a working dl
it's says "please install the game again"
I don't see why the official Dlsite wouldn't work but you can try one of these as well
i also remember a few other pirated ones going around if those don't work as well.

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I don't see why the official Dlsite wouldn't work but you can try one of these as well
i also remember a few other pirated ones going around if those don't work as well.
Still nope
1.jpg
and closes
is this working fine for you?

Shrimphub

Sep 19, 2022
It runs fine for me using , and a link for the game with my save data in case anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stalker Seducer

RazorTheWolf

Nov 7, 2022
I tried using locale emulator. It didn't work. I kept using run as administrative like the sites said but it still won't work.

Sep 22, 2021
For those having trouble getting the japanese version of the game, i just got a new computer. downloaded it from the first link i posted at the top "hengame" it wasn't working. changed my locale to japan and renamed the exe file to something in english, it works.

Reactions: Shrimphub

hjbpyzn

Feb 9, 2024
the qustion about "please install the game again"… actully, the japanese words is still not included in the Japanese language environment... so, delete them, and put the english on the exe(also folder)