Jan 6, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

ENG title : Thief Lust the Night

JP title : シーフ・淫・ザ・ナイト

LINK:

Download Link:

Description :
Become a thief girl in a tight suit,
sneak into the mansion and steal the treasure without being seen by the guards...
If you get in the guards' line of sight for even a moment, you will be restrained and punished!
This is a simple and thrilling sneaking H game.

There are 20 stages (50 floors) in total, and you will
explore the complex and pitch black mansion with only a little light to
find the hidden treasure. You can unlock new costumes and H animations

by exchanging the treasures you obtain for coins . Do your best to complete the game. If you are found by the guards, they will do whatever they want with your body and return you to the entrance of the stage. Be careful of the direction of the guards' gaze and noises as you explore the stage. From restraint touching to seeding press and gangbang sex, there are 50 different punishment H animations for each floor. (500 patterns including costume variations) You can enjoy a variety of restraint sex in your favorite costume. You can unlock H animations with the coins you have saved up and view them freely. (For those who are busy, we also have cheat codes that allow you to unlock all costumes and H-animations .) *There is no story element. *The game is basically about progressing through a pitch black stage, but  there are also elements that allow you to brighten the stage, so  please use these if you find it too difficult.

Sample pictures
Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Please forgive me for errors, I've never posted a request before. I bought this game on DLsite, and yet despite following as many guides as I could, the game refuses to run despite near turning my entire computer to Japanese!
I really want to play this muramura game and, to be honest, most muramura games! But I can't because they are all Japanese..

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Got any other download link other than MEGA?
nope
Since I couldn't play it, I uploaded it to MEGA then deleted it from my system. My internet is terrible. If it wasn't I'd redownload it and upload it to another site for you like workupload, but I am sorry friend, it'd take me at least an hour to do that. The perks of living in the woods!
I really hope somebody picks this up and uses different sites for us =)

Reactions: MicroPandora