RPGM [Translation Request] Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete.
Use this one instead: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...the-underground-labyrinth.68529/post-12213083

Here's a full MTL for v1.23 including plugins.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues that aren't reasonably fixable:
Picture based text not translated
Floating map based text not translated

If your game is just a single executable you need to unpack it first using "EnigmaVBUnpacker".

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0 Initial release
1.1 Added missing item translations

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnygoodboy

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Here's a full MTL for v1.23 including plugins.

Known issues that aren't reasonably fixable:
Picture based text not translated
Floating map based text not translated

If your game is just a single executable you need to unpack it first using "EnigmaVBUnpacker".

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0 Initial release
1.1 Added missing item translations

"Loading Error"
"Failed to load: img/system/Shadow1.png"

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
"Loading Error"
"Failed to load: img/system/Shadow1.png"
When did that happen? Please describe the context, make a screen and/or provide a save just before.

Edit: If that happened right on startup you are either not using the correct game version (v1.23), there was a problem during extraction and/or you need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan).
Because I have rechecked and it starts fine using the attached "tialucy_v1.23_MTL1.1.zip".
test.jpg

Last edited:

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
When did that happen? Please describe the context, make a screen and/or provide a save just before.

Edit: If that happened right on startup you are either not using the correct game version (v1.23), there was a problem during extraction and/or you need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan).
Because I have rechecked and it starts fine using the attached "tialucy_v1.23_MTL1.1.zip".
View attachment 1356626
Yep, was the version ty