VN Others None (Translation Request) Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 SLG (Bishop)

Johnny Jonson

Sep 17, 2020
21402.jpg
Developer: Bishop
Censorship: Yes (Mosiacs)
Release Date: JP 2012-09-07

Description:

Shizuka Kengo has started working as a teacher at the school he graduated from and has been given the job of taking care of the old school building until it gets demolished. While for others that task may have been troublesome for him it is an opportunity to satisfy his dark desires, and he wastes no time doing so...

Ishizuka's first target is Morimiya Saki, a student at the school, but soon he also targets Saki's friend Arisa, Saki's mother Rie, and another teacher at the school - Mashima Mikako. What awaits these four at the hands of the sadistic teacher?

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game Files:

Last edited:

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
+1
does anyone happen to have the walkthrough on how to unlock skills for this game? it used to have a nice walkthrough website but that site got taken down.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Kinda want a small walkthrough on this. I'm just guessing and clicking away...I have no clue what I'm doing during the daytime portion of the game.

If you want the game itself, I'll post a link if people ask.

Last edited:

CarnXace

May 2, 2022
I posted a translation hack on 4chan by using Crskycode's tools. This will modify the menus into english if you have trouble navigating through the game. But none of the story will be translated. The item names are also not translated as well as they seem to crash the game or nullify their effects within the game.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone know what am I suppose to do?
I'm kinda stuck after maxing every character to 999 and get their rating to 255.
Or a complete save?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I posted a translation hack on 4chan by using Crskycode's tools. This will modify the menus into english if you have trouble navigating through the game. But none of the story will be translated. The item names are also not translated as well as they seem to crash the game or nullify their effects within the game.

Sadly it doesn't work for the immoral version of the game.

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
I took a crack at this one last year, but concluded that the tools from Crskycode weren't enough.

The main issue is the that the game uses a fixed-width font for text. Not a problem for Japanese characters since they're mostly the same width anyways. But one of the things that helps w/ English,etc translations is that, though English typically requires more characters, those characters tend to take up less space and so things tend to balance out. But that's only true when a variable-width font is used.

With a fixed-width font, what I was seeing was that much of the time a single Japanese dialog box would require multiple dialog boxes for English. And Crskycode's tools only support simple text replacement, not dialog box insertion.

I actually did start working on decoding Bishop's scripting language, based on Crskycode's initial work, and am probably 80% of the way to a full assembler/disassembler for their language. RL commitments made me put the project aside, but I might be able to return to it this summer. (But I have another translation-only, no tools needed, project I want to finish first.)

The item names are also not translated as well as they seem to crash the game or nullify their effects within the game.
The game is coded in two languages, Bishop's custom language (BSXScript) and Lua. BSXScript references the text you changed w/ the tools and shouldn't have a problem w/ you changing them. The separate Lua code probably does string comparisons and has item names hardcoded, so would fail if you didn't change the names in that code as well. One thing to keep in mind is that there are both separate '.lua' files as well as lua code embedded as strings in the BSXSCript, both would have to be scoured for hard-coded names.

Reactions: capitaljobber

OvertureX

Apr 14, 2018
Sadly it doesn't work for the immoral version of the game.
It works fine for me. There was another user on the original 4chan thread that had to put the game's loose files into a "data" folder (instead of next to the .exe by default) in order to make it work for them though.

SVN also recently posted an MTL for the game and they both work at the same time for the Immoral Edition, leaving only some UI elements and choices untranslated (which are easy enough to save scum or plug into an OCR).