Others Flash None [Translation Request] Touching FLASH Days of Sex Training By Gramps 2 (Persona 4 Touch/Feel Game)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haloz

May 15, 2018
Hey Im having an issue with this, for some reason whenever i click on next to continue past the main menu to play it doesn't do anything. Just stays on that same screen before u get to play. If there are any solutions or reasons as to why this is happening maybe someone could help.

Haloz

May 15, 2018
i finished the game and deleted it so i dont remember anything, sorry for this stupid advice
Thanks anyway, literally so confused as to why it doesn't work for me.. Im pretty sure its a flash issue but i have no idea what i could do to fix it.

Last edited:

ebonyx

Oct 23, 2021
Is it even possible to play this game? Cause no matter what I do first the pink banner with some writing on it appears and then if I do anything with the girl the game opens some tutorial or a menu idk.

Haloz

May 15, 2018
Is it even possible to play this game? Cause no matter what I do first the pink banner with some writing on it appears and then if I do anything with the girl the game opens some tutorial or a menu idk.
If u scroll up i was having issues running this too, couldnt get past the main menu, if u find a solution let me know

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote