• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Treasure Hunter Rika ~Dirty Tickling Village~ [RJ01117005][Dawn is eternal]

Sep 26, 2021
FenMian.jpg
Title: ; Torejahantarika ~ dosukebena kusuguri-mura ~

Developer: ; Twilight工房
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese
Engine: RPG Maker MV/MZ

Description
A treasure hunter girl. She can't use magic and is bad at fighting. She has no fighting ability other than being quick. She always hides and waits for her other adventurers to win - seizing the chance to steal her spoils. She is still looking for an adventurer who can become her goal.

CG: ;
Tags: ahegao, Brainwashing, Restraint, Sexual Bondage, tentacle, Tickling, Urination, stuck in wall , torture
Download Links (jap): ; ;

Reactions: darlic

dragonnoiror

Nov 27, 2023
I managed to use translator++ on it, but it was kind of difficult. I don't speak japanese (i'm not even sure to know how to speak english) so I only was able to machine translate it. I would be glad to help someone who would like to translate it in a natural translation, just MP me.

Last edited:

TillyWrites

Jun 13, 2020
I managed to use translator++ on it, but it was kind of difficult. I don't speak japanese (i'm not even sure to know how to speak english) so I only was able to machine translate it. I would be glad to help someone who would like to translate it in a natural translation, just MP me.
Please provide your translation files, I'm a native speaker and I'm interested in giving it a try. I don't think F95 actually HAS private messages.

dragonnoiror

Nov 27, 2023
Please provide your translation files, I'm a native speaker and I'm interested in giving it a try. I don't think F95 actually HAS private messages.
Err you're right :cry:. You can find it there : (password: kocho)

To make it simple, don't try to "inject" the translation, it will fail. Just export the data files then copy them.

I you encounter some issues, feel free to send me a mail at dragonnoir.or@protonmail.com !

(EDIT: I forgot to give you the .trans file : )

Last edited: