Others [translation Request] Trials in tainted space [Fenoxo]

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
1694011570775.jpeg

Overview:
Trials in Tainted Space is a text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.​

Developer: Fenoxo - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.073

this is the 1st time I've made a request, so I don't know if I'm doing it right. Although the game is entirely in English, some people can't really play it because of the language barrier. I'm not a developer, but I would have liked to develop a system for translating the game for as many people as possible. For example, I remember seeing a game that used google translation to make the translation available to as many people as possible. I know that using google translation is not an efficient solution. But it would be interesting to use AI-powered translation software (please don't hit me, it's just an idea) to enable more or less efficient translation. But I don't know whether this would require a permanent internet connection to enable the software to work, or whether it would be possible to incorporate it into the game.

please let me know if I'm going about this the wrong way

Reactions: Mezerius and DADOZ