RPGM [Translation Request] TS AGENT

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
The game was worked on by ulmf but they never posted their translation.

I tried to translate it but I keep getting syntax errors because the code for the armors is confusing.
If someone wants me to post my translation I can.

dlsite:
Genre
File size317.75MB
* STORY
Heinsberg, the land of the East. Here, a famous guild has a certain rite of passage.
The young lad Kaoru undertakes the rite, which is the dream of skilled warriors across the continent.
In the prime of his youth, he devoted To The Trials Himself Of The Guild.
He Spent His Life Preparing For This.
But The Trials Were Beyond Anything He Ever Expected ...

Feminization.

Now, The Gears Of "Her" Fate Slowly Click Into Place ...

* GAME
30 CG base images (not incl. Variations or pose art)
H scenes comprising 155 total images of r * pe, exhibition, seduction, monster sex, prostitution and more
6 possible endings which change depending on two dynamic meters: lewdness and madness!
20 varieties of outfits (incl. Full nude)

* FEATURES --multiple
endings based on parameter give you a reason to play different ways
--armor breakage reflects damage to Kaoru as her lewdness and madness increase!
-"Battle f * ck" sexual assaults by Kaoru to enemies, and vice versa --scene
replay, encounter symbols, message skip and speed dash make for easy, fun play

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I found a way to basically get around the tediousness. Here is my translation patch. I have not played the full game. I found out for games that use scripts inside the text to not use google.(use Baidu) If someone wants to translate it better I will upload my translation file

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
My translations suck in general because they are MTL. This translation sucks even more due to the way I translated it. It would be good if we get a proper translation.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
I found a way to basically get around the tediousness. Here is my translation patch. I have not played the full game. I found out for games that use scripts inside the text to not use google.(use Baidu) If someone wants to translate it better I will upload my translation file
Which file do I use for the translation?