RPGM [ Translation Request] [ Uncensored Patch Request] Robbed Hero Reverse Rape RPG

ajuk

Jan 4, 2018
Robbed Hero Reverse Rape RPG.png

Title : Robbed Hero Reverse Rape RPG
Original title : 奪われ勇者 逆レイプRPG

Brand :
Author :
Release :
Language : Japanese, English Translation requested.
Censored: Yes, uncensored patch request
Game link :
Download link (235mb) :
Genre : Male Protagonist, Reverse Rape, Female Dominant, Submissive Man, Loli

Story :
The world where Asmodians and humans are at odds ...Humanity that was cornered to the verge of destruction once succeeded in defeating the Asmodians from the state on the verge of destruction by the appearance of the ”hero” and his overwhelming power.
Then hundreds of years later ... against the prosperous human race, the Asmodian survival ”Muma” by the Asmodian to inherit the blood line of the hero is executed!
You are a hero, aim at the child and power of the hero ”ordinary girl” and ”monster daughter” of the temptation to beat, let's defeat the demon king in cooperation with the lover of childhood friends!
When you lose to temptation, you will be deprived of the power of the hero with the virgin ...!

Theme :
While working as a teacher hiding the identity as a hero, a girl who is tempted by a student for money or is made to both feelings by a girl who comes to think unilaterally or is robbed of a child of a hero by a demon daughter ... a girl who attacks with various speculation appears.
Each character has an individual bad end and a large volume dialogue difference, so it is hard to see all the lines, so you can play many times if you have a favorite child.Please try it because you can meet two girls in the trial version and go to the bad end.

Thanks for the translation !

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
I tried the trial version in Japanese and I had no idea how the combat even works, since I don't know Japanese, so this game would be better if it had an English translation, so that people outside of Japan can enjoy this game as well, but it depends weather or not some enjoy being dominated by loli's.