nothingnothingQ

Sep 19, 2021
big.jpg
ENG title : Uniform Warrior ACT
JP title : 制服戦士ACT
DLsite LINK :
Creator Website :
Genre : Side Scrolling Beat'em Up
Tags : Successive Orgasms, Shota, Transforming Girl, Sailor-style Uniform, Reverse Rape, Futanari / Hermaphrodite

sc00-400x429.jpg sc01-400x450.jpg sc02-400x300.jpg

Last edited:

nothingnothingQ

Sep 19, 2021
There is dialogue from characters during gameplay that is not displayed on the screen. If someone ends up making a translation of this game, I would greatly appreciate it if you also include a bonus file with the translated dialogue in it, you amazing person you.

nothingnothingQ

Sep 19, 2021
If you don't know how to change it, I can tell you how for widows(I don't know about mac). Go to Settings, Time & Language, then Region, then under related settings click Additional date, time & regional settings, click Region, then click Administrative, and finally Change system locale. At Change system locale, you can change it to Japanese (Japan).

Azurezonenova

Sep 11, 2022
If you don't know how to change it, I can tell you how for widows(I don't know about mac). Go to Settings, Time & Language, then Region, then under related settings click Additional date, time & regional settings, click Region, then click Administrative, and finally Change system locale. At Change system locale, you can change it to Japanese (Japan).
Thank you for telling me that works just fine now