DLsite :
RJ01134665
Circle Ru:te:
Original Language: Japanese
dlsite tags:

download :

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
Anyone got a link for Ver 1.2? Apparently it fixes a lot of bugs in the game: (roughly translated from the developer's page)

-The female infected person, Kanna-chan, does not appear in the ending even if she saves him. Correction completed.

-I can't get Kanna-chan's location information from my uncle. Correction completed. -Boys' names are displayed in blue and girls' names are displayed in pink, but there are some parts that are not colored. Correction completed.

-When transferring from the trial version, some scenes in the flashback room will not be unlocked. After the correction is completed and the game is cleared, it will be released properly.

- Unintended scenes occur when transferring data from the trial version. I think this can be fixed by selecting "Simple Bug Fix" from the "Instructions" item. Please try it.

-I can't see my health gauge at the convenience store. Correction completed.

- A bug that returns you to the past when Sota is rescued late in the story. Correction completed.

-A bug that gets stuck in the wall in the subway. Correction completed.

- A bug where Failed to load appears due to garbled characters. Only the reported "ghost voice" has been corrected. Replacing by changing the name may cause new bugs to occur, so please be careful. It would be helpful if you could let us know if there are other places where the Failed to load bug occurs! If you have any other problems, please report them! postscript: -Lily's individual ending where she gets a footjob → remains dark. Corrected.

- Game over after watching Himeka End Day 4 flashback. Corrected.

-Can't watch the scene after Lily's defeat. I can't confirm the reproducibility...If you have seen other similar bugs, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if it is reproducible or not, and the detailed situation (opening the menu after the screen goes dark, error message, etc.)!

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
Anyone got a link for Ver 1.2? Apparently it fixes a lot of bugs in the game: (roughly translated from the developer's page)

-The female infected person, Kanna-chan, does not appear in the ending even if she saves him. Correction completed.

-I can't get Kanna-chan's location information from my uncle. Correction completed. -Boys' names are displayed in blue and girls' names are displayed in pink, but there are some parts that are not colored. Correction completed.

-When transferring from the trial version, some scenes in the flashback room will not be unlocked. After the correction is completed and the game is cleared, it will be released properly.

- Unintended scenes occur when transferring data from the trial version. I think this can be fixed by selecting "Simple Bug Fix" from the "Instructions" item. Please try it.

-I can't see my health gauge at the convenience store. Correction completed.

- A bug that returns you to the past when Sota is rescued late in the story. Correction completed.

-A bug that gets stuck in the wall in the subway. Correction completed.

- A bug where Failed to load appears due to garbled characters. Only the reported "ghost voice" has been corrected. Replacing by changing the name may cause new bugs to occur, so please be careful. It would be helpful if you could let us know if there are other places where the Failed to load bug occurs! If you have any other problems, please report them! postscript: -Lily's individual ending where she gets a footjob → remains dark. Corrected.

- Game over after watching Himeka End Day 4 flashback. Corrected.

-Can't watch the scene after Lily's defeat. I can't confirm the reproducibility...If you have seen other similar bugs, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if it is reproducible or not, and the detailed situation (opening the menu after the screen goes dark, error message, etc.)!
We really need this version