Others None [Translation Request] [VN] Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou Rannyuuroku~ (HD Edition)[ClockUp]

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This is my first translation request so forgive me if I made any mistakes.

ENG title : Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou Rannyuuroku~ (Dark Love for those who know the anime)
JP title : Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou Rannyuuroku~
LINK : (According to VNDB, this is the official website. There are websites where to download from 'illegally' but I dunno if I should post them here).
Description :
Sample pictures :

The reason I am requesting this is that the anime based on this VN is literally how I was introduced to Hentai. Seeing it not being translated is quite the crime to be perfectly honest.
If there is an official group interested in this, just inform me and thanks.

DesRed

Aug 4, 2021
+1

Also same. This one was of the first hentai's I ever watched so would love for this to get a translation after all these years.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Currently playing this game with MTL (The MTL is not working for some reason lol)
EDIT: MTL WORKS and it's gorgeous!

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
s-so umm.. when will u post it? xD
I didn't say that I will translate: I don't know how to translate/hack into a game
I only tried using Translator++ Overlay on it and it works like a charm. Sorry I wasn't precise in my previous post! The MTL is readable and is not some sort of poetry!

Kushleon

Jul 10, 2023
This is my first translation request so forgive me if I made any mistakes.

ENG title : Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou Rannyuuroku~ (Dark Love for those who know the anime)
JP title : Kuro Ai ~Ichiya Saikan Inkou Rannyuuroku~
LINK : (According to VNDB, this is the official website. There are websites where to download from 'illegally' but I dunno if I should post them here).
Description :
Sample pictures :

The reason I am requesting this is that the anime based on this VN is literally how I was introduced to Hentai. Seeing it not being translated is quite the crime to be perfectly honest.
If there is an official group interested in this, just inform me and thanks.
Pls share the link to download illegally