RPGM Complete [Translation Request]Walking Through Paradise - Refrain (Yumenamakonn)

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
RJ278885_img_main.jpg

ver. 1.00

DL site link:

Genre: Male Protagonist, Coquettish/Seduction, Hand Job, Internal Cumshot, Reverse Rape, Submissive Man

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RJ278885_img_smp5.jpg RJ278885_img_smp4.jpg RJ278885_img_smp3.jpg RJ278885_img_smp2.jpg RJ278885_img_smp1.jpg RJ278885_img_main.jpg

Reactions: Hemdom

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
anyone know of a walkthrough of this game? im dont know what to do after beating goddess ruby and the bosses a second time

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
Thanks to Drunkenpowers , there is a available on hemdomblog. I will post a game thread of it on f95 as well.

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
In the castles final room there is a magic circle in the top corner. This is a new dungeon with a new boss.After that you can encounter godess ruby in the red town church. Then you rematch the 3 previous bosses, in a room in the castle, in the basement of the blue town church and after interacting with food on the table in yourblue town room and then going to sleep. What to do after that is where im stuck.

Apr 20, 2020
As said before above, anyone know what to do after fighting blonde (idk name shes the dancer) and Charli (the angel) twice? I got a devil key from charli but I dont know if Im supposed to grind for the Drowsment Rod. I think thats the counteractive the sailor demands you have before he brings you two the island. The materials have only been found in lucky town drops so far so I dont think thats it.

Reactions: CDM

Pewpewpewpew

Apr 26, 2018
As said before above, anyone know what to do after fighting blonde (idk name shes the dancer) and Charli (the angel) twice? I got a devil key from charli but I dont know if Im supposed to grind for the Drowsment Rod. I think thats the counteractive the sailor demands you have before he brings you two the island. The materials have only been found in lucky town drops so far so I dont think thats it.
Make sure you've visited the church for Ruby's first fight after clearing Heaven once. Then, make sure you've traded for BOTH upgrades in the item shop of the first town. This opens up the boat in the second town, which gives you a new dungeon, new girl, and easy grinding for the Dousing rod