RPGM None [Translation Request] Welcome to NPC Town! 2 - ようこそ!NPCの町へ!2 [RJ01042003]

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
1.png

Title: Welcome to NPC Town! 2 - ようこそ!NPCの町へ!2
Group: Saihate-no-Yuuhi
Release date: Mar/24/2023
Original Language: Japanese
Genre : Clothed, Clothes Changing / Dress up, Breasts, Fantasy, Facial Cumshot, Internal Cumshot, Rape, Mob Sex.
DLsite
:
Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
+1

I can't access your download link for some reason, but I did found an alternative place to download the JP game for free:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dusiiiiitin

dusiiiiitin

Mar 10, 2024

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
THANKYOUSOMUCH

jakekiko

Jun 25, 2021

Installation:

It's giving me this error, cycles through the same few assets and doesn't continue. Thank you for all your work btw.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's giving me this error, cycles through the same few assets and doesn't continue. Thank you for all your work btw.
When exactly does that happen? On startup?
Where did you download the game?

The translation is based on the version from hentai-sharing.
[230324][最果ての夕日] ようこそ!NPCの町へ!2 [RJ01042003]