RPGM None [Translation Request] What I'm Looking for in Summer [Pekoge Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
I wonder if this game can actually come to steam, I mean steam removed some games that have lolicon content before, even if you said the character is over 18 year old. In this game not only the MC is underage boy, the pink girl is same age of him and the game clearly said they're underage (the sister is a school girl which make MC surprised because he think she's same age as him, so we can assume she's a high school while both MC and pink girl is middle school, I might wrong though because I skipped most story details).
Not like I care if the character is underage or not since they're just game character, but I wonder if steam will ignore that.
Anyway, I cleared 100% the game in version 1.02 without problem. I load the save with version 1.04 and doesn't see any new content in-game, probably it only have new omake (which isn't important at all because they're just plain text), so there is not point play that version because it doesn't have English.
Bear in my mind that there are characters in False Myth and Summer/Winter Memories in the range and still got released. But remember, the Steam releases are all-ages, and patches are for everyone else

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Is this game linear or you can chose who will be your first?

Also you can cheat by sleeping in Koume room bed. It will refill your stamina to the max.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Is this game linear or you can chose who will be your first?

Also you can cheat by sleeping in Koume room bed. It will refill your stamina to the max.
It's likely 80% linear, you can choose Aoi (candy shop girl) or Koume (pink) as your first however you must complete Koume story first to unlock her sister story.
Money in this game isn't really problem though, you can catch 3 *rare snake* in one night and sell it for 6k points.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
It's likely 80% linear, you can choose Aoi (candy shop girl) or Koume (pink) as your first however you must complete Koume story first to unlock her sister story.
Money in this game isn't really problem though, you can catch 3 *rare snake* in one night and sell it for 6k points.
Is there much difference? Is there NG+

There do talk a lot about first time and there is an even where they talk about it. It's really a shame to miss a second route.

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You can't miss anything in one play, there isn't any NG+.
You clear one route (either Aoi or Koume), then wake up next day to progress next route.
After clear all three main routes (required), you progress to sub route Misaki (the aunt).
After clear Misaki (required), you progress to sub route Chitose (the green girl).
You have a few ecchi scene with them but can't fuck the sub girls.
After clear everything you can continue playing (to collect the scenes you not unlock yet) but no new story. The hentai content in this game is actually very few, you only have two fuck scenes for each main girl (one scene for the first time), not have different position, the remain is only BJ, HJ, titfuck, peeping, licking e.t.c
Also don't worry about the time limit (30 days). You have 20 days to increase their relationship (which can max in just a few days), the ending route require 20 days to unlock and after clear one route the time limit removed. Don't bother the sub girls because their relationship doesn't matter (they only increase by story progress, not by interact).

Last edited:

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Been awhile since I updated, but links are updated to current build. And there are 3 new ecchi events added (1 Misaki, 2 Chitose).

• Red Heart
Reactions: NierBooT

Rafa08

Mar 12, 2022
View attachment 2122686

Title : なつのさがしもの / What I'm Looking for in Summer

Developer: Pekoge Studio

Language: Japanese

Version: 1.06

Genre: Male Protagonist, Cross-section View, Dot / Pixel, Anime, Lovey Dovey / Sweet Love, Slice of Life / Daily Living, Heartwarming, Elder Girl x Younger Boy

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Eng Translation: Link to Eng Translation (Link's Dead as of now. Will be updated until further notice)

Description:
Summer vacation has started in August, and I'm going to visit my aunt in the countryside.
It's a little strange, but it 's a story about enjoying her summer countryside, where she enjoys leisurely
activities such as fishing and looking into her heartwarming daily life . And for some reason, it's natural to have naughty eyes.
Play contents that escalate little by little with girls who seem to have nothing to do with sex.
Little by little, the boy becomes an adult, and goes on a sexual summer vacation more than an adult...

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2971286 View attachment 2971287 View attachment 2971288 View attachment 2971289 View attachment 2971290 View attachment 2971292 View attachment 2971293 View attachment 2971294 View attachment 2971295 View attachment 2971296
+1

Pogger303

Feb 12, 2022
Anyone got a 1.06 full save? I beat the game back when it was 1.02 and I just wanna see what the new stuff is

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote