Others [Translation Request]Wicked Princessemination ~Flesh Scale of Madness~/邪孕姫 ~魔物を孕むか狂乱か姫騎士姉妹を秤にかける~

Should i translate this myself? (Read description first)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
Title : 邪孕姫 ~魔物を孕むか狂乱か姫騎士姉妹を秤にかける~
Brand
:
Release
: 2017/03/31
Game Link
:
Genre : Fantasy Pregnancy , Impregnation, Childbirth, Tentacle, Interspecies Sex , Corrupted Morals

I am genuinely surprised that none of this circle games haven't been translated the CGs look great and from what i have seen on Japanese medias game mechanics look good too, i dumped quite some time in order to find a translation , not only didn't found one for this game or even for any of others games by this circle( I legit checked for 6 hours btw ).

I'm considering translating this with MTL myself but I'm not a professional at this so it might take some extra time to get it translated , considering that if anyone wants to help me on this ,it will help to speed up the process

no matter what the poll says I will wait quite while to see if anyone else will pick this up or not

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
You sure this game is in RPGM engine?
I wrote it according to a site , just downloaded it (from the same site) and checked ,its not RPGM engine certainly but dont know what is it either see if you can help

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
I wrote it according to a site , just downloaded it (from the same site) and checked ,its not RPGM engine certainly but dont know what is it either see if you can help
Looks like PJADV engine, you can translate it but you'll have to do it manually or I don't know
Ask Yggdragsill, he has his own tools for this engine about translation purposes

Reactions: 21_chan

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
any progress on the translation?
i think it's about time i bow down out of it, i put too much effort into this with no results , long story short it's not RPGM or Unity
so i had no idea what to do with it at first , i picked it up because i know how long it takes for those who know what to do to pick these games up , so sorry to disappoint but i'm out

Aug 4, 2017
i think it's about time i bow down out of it, i put too much effort into this with no results , long story short it's not RPGM or Unity
so i had no idea what to do with it at first , i picked it up because i know how long it takes for those who know what to do to pick these games up , so sorry to disappoint but i'm out
No problem, thanks for giving it a shot.

Anon980507

Sep 27, 2018
can anyone tell me how to save my progress in this game at least? I'd at least like to do that much even though I won't understand the story. although I'd also +1 a translation for this game

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Yes, so much yes. We are seriously need a translation of this groups works. All of them are gems.