RPGM [Translation status] V1vampire Life

S1nis

May 3, 2018
Since the only post that i could find about V1Vampire Life (v35.4) is almost 2 years old, I decided to make an announcement.
I contacted developer and as of now (13th of April 2019) game is 65% translated from Russian to English in less than 10 days. You can expect full ENG release closer to the end of this month.
For those who hear name V1Vampire Life for the first time, it is rpg survival with turn based combat, ton of different skills, playstyles and a lot of furries(as well as spiders, lizards etc) this game have been 2 years in development and came long way from 35.4 to 56.0 with changes in graphic and gameplay.
With classy rpg random system, avearge time to get everything in game is between 15 - 35 hours depending on your playstyle (15 for charisma driven chars and 35 for warriors etc.)
If you can break through russian text you can try latest version right now on v1vampire life patreon page right now, or you can wait for complete translation.
P.S. I'm working on discord server right now, so you can send any questions there, or just ask me under this post.

Reactions: Balmung85

RyakBident

Apr 12, 2019
Can't wait for it to be finally translated, it is impossible to play rpg on different language.