• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py translation

Dilara1903

Aug 2, 2022
Hello everyone, friends, I am a folk singer and I am trying to use a translation program. I tried to translate the Translator++ program with the Ren'py application, but I am getting an error in the game. The game I'm trying to translate is A Wife's Phone. I will put the translated files in the attachment section. If anyone of you understands, can you help? Thank you in advance.

Dilara1903

Aug 2, 2022
My friend, I'm asking you, I don't know exactly, can you explain to me how to do it or can you help me?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
My friend, I'm asking you, I don't know exactly, can you explain to me how to do it or can you help me?
You said that you are getting an error... What is that error ? You know it, since you seen it, so you can tell it...

Dilara1903

Aug 2, 2022
When I open the game and play, an error pops up with notepad after approximately 15 minutes. I think it originates from the text file. I'm not sure if I did a translation to the game's client engine, but I didn't make any adjustments to its files. I just don't know what causes the error I'm getting, new_main_wife_phone_0_2, I'm getting an error in this file.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
When I open the game and play, an error pops up with notepad after approximately 15 minutes. I think it originates from the text file. I'm not sure if I did a translation to the game's client engine, but I didn't make any adjustments to its files. I just don't know what causes the error I'm getting, new_main_wife_phone_0_2, I'm getting an error in this file.
Just upload the errors.txt file you should have near the game's icon. This file contains the error. It's the only way for people to know what exactly happened.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Just upload the errors.txt file you should have near the game's icon.
It's more surely in the traceback.txt file since it happen after some time playing. But yeah, it's what I'm trying to ask for...