RPGM WIP Translator++ help

Kink Miser

Jan 29, 2018
working on translating a game with translator++, translation seems to work just fine, but my problem is exporting the translation so it appears in game. Does anyone have experience with Translator++ and could help me out?, Translating Bad End Slaves which is an RMVX Ace game.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
working on translating a game with translator++, translation seems to work just fine, but my problem is exporting the translation so it appears in game. Does anyone have experience with Translator++ and could help me out?, Translating Bad End Slaves which is an RMVX Ace game.

Did you unpack the game file first?! It's usually named something like "Game.rgss3a". Some games are already unpacked (i.e. you can see all assets), but most are not. Also after you unpack the game file you should delete it or move it to another directory, because when you click to play the game it first reads from the Game.rgss3a and not the unpacked files.

Last edited:

Kink Miser

Jan 29, 2018
Did you unpack the game file first?! It's usually named something like "Game.rgss3a". Some games are already unpacked (i.e. you can see all assets), but most are not. Also after you unpack the game file you should delete it or move it to another directory, because when you click to play the game it first reads from the Game.rgss3a and not the unpacked files.
I was able to get it working, thank you!

Saryon

May 2, 2019
I have almost the same problem. I already unpack files: it give me data and graphic folders (data is full of rvdata2 files). I suppress the old game archive. Then, i try to put the things i got from translator++ into folder but it does nothing. Try anything for hours and still nothing.

How do i patch the game? I have to use extract fonction i think in translator++ but what option should i choose?

Thats the only thing that can be complicated in this process and... the only one the dev doesn't clearly explain on his site!

gabz787878

Aug 31, 2020
i got a different problem, i managed to get the translation working BUT the enemies wont attack me nor i can attack them

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a question trying to translate games as a newbie, why doesn't Translator++ translate all texts.
The short, normal texts are all translated, but long sentences of 2 or 3 rows are not translated. Can I set this in Translator+++ and how can I set it?

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I'm going crazy can someone please help me I've slowly learned to translate and I'm doing it with Visual Studio code now please don't say there are other programs.
Would like to send a video in which the translation is simplified, it is explained that I have viewed the video 100 times in another language, and all the texts are translated at once with a key combination. All sentences in the "........." will be automatically translated but HOW DOES HE DO THAT.
He doesn't speak clearly, if someone helps me, watches a short video and writes me how he does it, I would be very grateful

From minute 3

Azrael7272

Feb 1, 2018
I am using translator++ the last public version available which is 5.3.31b and everything perfect, but at the moment of injecting/applying the translation the program starts to do it and at 50% or more it closes automatically, leaving the work half done making the game does not start since, obviously the work is not finished.

Any possible solution to this problem? or any program that you recommend to pass the translation to the game? the files that it saves at least in autosave way are trans and tpp.