Translator++ not pulling all data files

Yoori

Jul 6, 2018
I'm using Translator++ for an MV game - Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist - as a test to see how it works since that's the only MV game I have installed at the moment. It pulls most of the data files, but it misses out on a few such as Map 001, Map 003, Map 008 and a few others, plus MV_Project and troops. Is there a reason for some files not being pulled? I tried moving the ones that were already completed while keeping the System file in and it would find them when going through the log, but they would not be on the left hand side to translate. Is there anyway I can put them in, even if one by one in Translator++?

If I can't manually put files in Translator++, is there any way for me to upload some files or do a machine translation with another program to get the remaining files translated? I tried searching around earlier but everything that had a lot of talk seems to be back from like 2016-early 2018 and most links are dead for the programs. I have Atlas, VN Reader, LEC Translator and Translator++ currently if any of those can be used to fix my issue.