Tool Ren'Py Translator Renpy games Phoenix translate V4 and Phoenix Community Beta

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
but once the translation is saved, how can I see it in the game ?? because if I do the translation in Italian and save, then when I open the game it remains in English.

harl78

May 9, 2019
Hello,

I come back to you because after making the modifications to solve renpy's problem I find myself with errors that I don't understand how to solve them, in any case it's a galley this renpy's that crashes this way ...

error list:
bug 1.JPG

primary problem:
bug 2.JPG

second problem:
bug 3.JPG

Thank you
Sincerely

French:

Bonjour,

Je reviens vers vous car après avoir effectuer les modifications pour résoudre le problème de renpy's je me retrouve avec des erreurs dont je ne comprend pas comment résoudre ces erreurs, en tout cas c'est une galère ce renpy's qui plante de cette manière...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

I come back to you because after making the modifications to solve renpy's problem I find myself with errors that I don't understand how to solve them, in any case it's a galley this renpy's that crashes this way ...
It's a problem of indentation.
I don't know what caused it, but there's something that totally messed with the indentation. And if it happened in the screen.rpy file, there's risk that it also happened in the other files. Except that there they'll not throw an error, just silently breaking the game by making it potentially incoherent.

primary problem:
Code:
    screen preferences()
    tag menu:
should be :
Code:
screen preferences():
    tag menu

second problem:
Code:
        screen toprightmenu
        tag toprightmenu:

modal False
should be :
Code:
screen toprightmenu:
    tag toprightmenu

modal False

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
but once the translation is saved, how can I see it in the game ?? because if I do the translation in Italian and save, then when I open the game it remains in English.
See this
you need to add in file screen.rpy next code:
Code:
frame:
    style_prefix "pref"
    has vbox

label _("Language")
    textbutton "English" action Language(None)
    textbutton "Igpay Atinlay" action Language("piglatin")

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
There is no other way to translate that
Well, there is one program from a Russian Coder Fast Translate(author Alex King), but it was not completed when I felt it.

There is also one russian program, only it was constantly crashing from my computer (python), the RenPy Translate Tool (auhor MoodJoy137).
I will not give links, google/yahoo/ddg to help you

P.S. I hope you know what you are doing by digging into the source code of the game

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
Sorry bad news:
Fast Translate - using yandex API (no google API and another), but this yandex API key not be free now, but manual translate you can make. You can find program it only on one Russian-language torrent tracker, on the second tracker, the topic with the program was deleted. (using yandex to find it, maybe :unsure:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RenPy Translate Tool - died link in mega cloud :(, I have no copy.

...and you can make this, using translate++

Last edited: