VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Transwitch [v0.05] [Koshmanavt1]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lo0u

Hottest MC I've seen in a very long time, but dear god this game is crazy. :LOL:

Aside from the Engrish, it's not bad, but I wish things didn't happen so fast. Maybe if there were more choices before scenes, the pacing would be better.

Regardless, Alex is a babe and the game is worth trying just for that. The boy is perfect. :love:
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sadooper

Review version 0.03

This game needs a lot of work, but I can see some potential in it.

Pros:
    - Nice models
    - Decent music

Cons:
    - Poor english (you can tell what is being said, but the typos, bad grammar, and oddly structured sentences are a constant thing in this game)
    - Animations are pretty rough, characters are positioned awkwardly (like alex holding his arms way out behind him during the bj scene), and there are a lot of issues with models clipping into eachother during these scenes. They need a lot of polish, and some should just be scrapped and remade entirely.
    - Less than 30min of content
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gosharux

Loved it! Can't wait for the next updates. I have not seen many games like this, and it was really great.
    Very interesting story, I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new things.
    Alex is so cute!!!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Flynn974

Very creative story, a bit weird but I like it. The English is a bit weird too, vocabulary-wise it's pretty good, but there are quite a few of obvious grammar mistakes. I guess this means the dev is making an effort to translate words properly making the dialogue perfectly understandable regardless of the grammatic errors. All in all, very nice game. Very intrigued to see where it goes...