HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
wooooot yay update!! and yay more ways to restore sanity! mmm... is there a comprehensive list of things that will? My character slid down that spiral right-quick in the last playthrough, it was brutal and I couldn't find any way to properly pull up.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Haven't played this game in a bit. Is there any way to walk out of there now with your dick & your sanity intact? (My ideal happy ending).

Previously settled for doing the same but with a hot F body & a huge set of honkers. If you can't go back to being a guy, might as well go big & go home. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HypnoKitten

Eyser

Jul 26, 2017
Only just started playing this game and need a break to do some other stuff and find out you can't save to disk? I'm sorry, I know you don't lose any money on guys like me, but I have to say I am bummed out because I like what I have seen so far, but without a save to disk option this is a no-go zone for me since I would have to start from the beginning each time I would like to resume playing...
A short rant from a freeloader, sorry.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Only just started playing this game and need a break to do some other stuff and find out you can't save to disk? I'm sorry, I know you don't lose any money on guys like me, but I have to say I am bummed out because I like what I have seen so far, but without a save to disk option this is a no-go zone for me since I would have to start from the beginning each time I would like to resume playing...
A short rant from a freeloader, sorry.
Normally you shouldn't need to save to disk. Quick save / load will work even if you come back weeks later, as long as you haven't deliberately cleared your browser cookies. If there's any issue do let me know.

Last edited:

SirD3vil

Sep 19, 2020
Normally you shouldn't need to save to disk. Quick save / load will work even if you come back weeks later, as long as you haven't deliberately cleared your browser cookies. If there's any issue do let me know.
If you share a computer and play in safe mode/incognito, your quick save is gone as soon as you close the browser. A save to disk option would be quite handy imo.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

amberale

Mar 16, 2020
I'm new to this game. haven't had any conversations with Sabrina about the guardians of the lab, but when I take Zachary to the lab to get that fuel, I get a line as if she's already dealt with the guardians.
I think it was not intended?

4.80 star(s) 44 Votes