GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Its mostly words hardly any pictures, there are more pictures than are shown in the images folder, but thye are of buildings, people rtc. Nothing Saucy
You must be bad at the game? Because there's several sex events and nude pictures of various kinds that you can find through various death options.

Leafy

Aug 27, 2017
Yes, this is an HTML/Twine genderbender game. The MC changes from male to female.

If you're into that sort of thing, this is a really good game. One of the very best of its type. The transformation mechanic is very original. The art is great, and the writing is quite good.

Reactions: Hovbre

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Yup, this definitely needs a transformation tag if there's transgender content (not that I mind, I actually like that stuff).

Reactions: bbnn
D

Deleted member 584847

You must be bad at the game? Because there's several sex events and nude pictures of various kinds that you can find through various death options.
can u tell me how, please? ive played it through about 6 times. all i was able to do was get raped and killed by the bartender in the inn, killed by a spider, killed by a guest, knocked and burried alive in the tower, killed by a werewolves atleast 100 times... only the rape scene in the inn, no werewolf or anything else... in the inn, the mysterious guy refuse to talk to me, the lonely guy share some info about others but thats it...

HellThrob

May 29, 2017
After playing a bit of the game all the dead ends begin to be annoying, especially if a misclick considering the single save. So if you guys want to cheat secrets, or I guess most values, just open the .html file in notepad++ and search for the variable.

e.g. "set: $secret" Changing the integers associated will in-turn give you more secrets.

Pretty much the only variable I messed around with but have fun cheating!

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
can u tell me how, please? ive played it through about 6 times. all i was able to do was get raped and killed by the bartender in the inn, killed by a spider, killed by a guest, knocked and burried alive in the tower, killed by a werewolves atleast 100 times... only the rape scene in the inn, no werewolf or anything else... in the inn, the mysterious guy refuse to talk to me, the lonely guy share some info about others but thats it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love the basis of the game but twine games are always a bit hit or miss in my own experience and this one just doesn't jive with me for some reason. Maybe after a version or two I will try again.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Some cool as hell concepts, this is one to watch. M -> F transform does nothing for me, but, like someone mentioned, it doesn't come up after the first five minutes so no big deal

Stuff I'm not sure if it's currently a deadend, or I just didn't find continuations for:

-What the green bottle from Elise does
-The room in the basement with the triangle lock
-If Felicia calls in her favor

Reactions: GreatBuddy

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So is there any way to avoid getting eaten by the big bad wolfman on your first day? Cus I'm not seeing it if there is.

Leafy

Aug 27, 2017
After playing a bit of the game all the dead ends begin to be annoying, especially if a misclick considering the single save. So if you guys want to cheat secrets, or I guess most values, just open the .html file in notepad++ and search for the variable.
Dying is a designed in part of the game. There's no way to learn some of the secrets (the goals needed to "win") without dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: HellThrob
4.80 star(s) 44 Votes