sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah all i managed to do is get eaten by the wolfman when he showed up to the hotel.
You have to die to it at least once at the hotel and refuel the generator. It's weird how your boss tells you to buy fuel but you actually have to find it in a very convoluted location in the village.

D

Deleted member 584847

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you, i will try the lonely guy hint and the mysterious man hint but for the pheromones, i did once managed to get 5 secrets and went to buy them, but the game told me that this feature is not available in the current version.... Ive figured out the the pheromones are the way to get the scene but since the game told that they are not available in this version and since i saw ppl here talking about the scene, i was wondering what the hell is going on...

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Thank you, i will try the lonely guy hint and the mysterious man hint but for the pheromones, i did once managed to get 5 secrets and went to buy them, but the game told me that this feature is not available in the current version.... Ive figured out the the pheromones are the way to get the scene but since the game told that they are not available in this version and since i saw ppl here talking about the scene, i was wondering what the hell is going on...
You're playing an old version of the game then.

Reactions: smith66
D

Deleted member 584847

Ive never heard of this game before, Ive downloaded the latest version, since Ive noticed this game in the "latest updates" bookmark in the top menu.

HellThrob

May 29, 2017
Dying is a designed in part of the game. There's no way to learn some of the secrets (the goals needed to "win") without dying.

Oh, don't get me wrong. It's certainly well implemented and the dev uses it quite well. I was just hoping to provide info for those who want to, strictly, fap.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm following this from now on, but Alex looks like a npc from TBBT

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
Does Anyone know what the little green bottle is for?
I've tried everything i can think of and got nothing. Please help

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
How do you refuel the generator? I'm not seeing anywhere that I can pick up fuel.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Does Anyone know what the little green bottle is for?
I've tried everything i can think of and got nothing. Please help
Nothing right now.

How do you refuel the generator? I'm not seeing anywhere that I can pick up fuel.
Firstly you have to die until you only have one life left at that point you talk to the guy who hits on you and plies you with drinks, go home with him, stuff happens, after that you restart with a bunch more lives, go down to the town again, go to the hunters cabin.

Go around the back, go back to the tavern, talk to the guy who hits on you again and yet again let him take you back to his place, on your next do over (make sure to write the password down) go back to the tavern and go to the inn right away, talk to the lonely man, make sure to say the right dialogue branches I'd save first, then ask him to help you out with a thing, go to the cabin after he accepts and go in through the back way, after you have done that and left the cabin head straight back to the mansion, go into the basement and your good to go (note this doesn't really do anything yet besides letting you finish the content though you might also have to fuck the servant as well.)

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It's there. You might have an older version of the game or something. Also, the pheromones don't help when

lewdviticus

Jun 15, 2018
Playing on Chrome, after the death text animations are done, the transformation text goes by too quickly to read. Other than that, this is wonderful. Good writing, lovely atmosphere, neat stuff.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well I found a couple of bugs

1. if you try to avoid getting the bracelet by dicking around the village on the first day, the time will loop around but stay on wednesday.
2. If you get eaten at the hotel and then be honest about your death to the cat lady, there is no way forward.

4.80 star(s) 45 Votes