Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Any particular reason for the lack of a transformation tag on this? I almost downloaded but luckily decided to read some of the comments...

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Any particular reason for the lack of a transformation tag on this? I almost downloaded but luckily decided to read some of the comments...
honestly, probably because transformation isn't even focused on in the game, it's simply a prologue plot device. this game is more of a female protagonist game

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Transylvania v0.2.03
- -

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So saves don't seem to work when playing in incognito mode. You can hit the save button ok but you can't load them which is odd because it's not an issue I've had with other HTML games.

Note to HTML game devs, lots of players are going to want to play your game in incognito mode so make sure that works.

EarmesAeledas

Oct 11, 2019
So saves don't seem to work when playing in incognito mode. You can hit the save button ok but you can't load them which is odd because it's not an issue I've had with other HTML games.

Note to HTML game devs, lots of players are going to want to play your game in incognito mode so make sure that works.
saves dont usually work in incognito for most games

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
saves dont usually work in incognito for most games
I haven't found that to be true at all unless you're also counting flash games but I use a stand alone flash player for those. But most let you name your save file and select where to save it. I assume that this game may be using cookies to save the game in which case yeah it wont work but honestly that's just a bad choice by the dev.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Agreed. I nearly downloaded it before reading the comments. The lack of such tags is incredibly dishonest

Reactions: potspipe

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Sigh, they really shouldnt put male protagonist on games where you have to be turned into a woman to proceed.
True, but it's actually a fetish so it could be a game around that. BUT if it's just turning a man into a woman and then ignore the fact that he was a man before that (his inner struggle, repulsive thoughts about being abused by males,etc) then idk why they put it here. Just start creating your game with female MC...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There no tag Trasformation, Female Protagonist? what bestiality, no thanks, if this can't be avodible, too bad this isn't Ren'py. No thanks.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have to admit I tried this game once and was kinda meh on it. Neat idea but I was having trouble not dieing and or unlocking stuff. But seeing some of the new art images I am intrigued to give the game another try.

4.80 star(s) 44 Votes