Others - Completed - Trap Dungeon! The New Demon Lord's First Job [Final Cracked] [Hentai Industries]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Uwuwu123

actually really liked the combat, chaining traps was a lot of fun. I also like how it's a score attack game instead of a speedrun health draining. I have gotten the first hero to die on the first map before, but it gets you an extremely small amount of exp. it's refreshing to see a game that isn't trying to speedrun final hentai scene%
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DuniX

I really like the Puzzle Trap System in their games and here it is finally into an actual game with some challenge to it.
    The whole fun is about setting up wild insane combos and it finally found it's proper balance between challenge and you curb stomping everything.
    You have different Demon Generals with their own advantage and heroines with their own maps, so there is a lot to just play around with.

The Cost for all this is at the expense of the hentai content with only one sex scene per heroine with 5 heroines to capture. For that Dungeon of Corruption is the better game that integrates the sex content better but at a cost of just two heroines.
    The Story is nice but not that important, you can just skip it.
    I recommend playing on Hard since most of the value you are going to get is from the Gameplay.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Cuhulu Disciple

cons :
    - long opening scene [10 minute for non stop skip function]
    - 250.000 final damage is not enough to take down 10.000 health heroine because of some unknown armor mechanic makes it deal 0 damage
    [250.000 damage number pops up but heroine hp stay the same while she lost armor temporary]
    - 60++ chain multiplier with 2 vitality penalty and 3 major damage spell at the end of the chain deal 0 total damage despite final damage is carried by 7 attack and 4 vitality monster.[strongest]
    [this number is huge on the game considering average mobs stats is 2]
    - the game is broken
    - i am in physical pain after trying this game for few hour.

i know my review is short and still lacking, but i am trying to save you from some physical pain.

try at your own risk.

game detail : game style is basically put trap on empty spot when you pause the time.

if you ever play bakana 10 days bitch imouto / lightbot, you know what you are up to.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

nekoinanut

I have played the other 2 games that revolve around the same gameplay, being Dungeon of Corruption and Orc Castle (EDIT: Sacrifice Maze was another one), and I really enjoyed those 2 games, so I was really excited to see how this game would turn out.

PROS
    • Big points for being a very unique series with original gameplay.
    • Art is very clean and erotic, absolutely love the character designs, including both the females and males.
    • Best pure gameplay out of the three, it's still pretty similar to the last 2 games, but it adds more variety and difficulty, the different playable characters were the best addition.
    • Awesome body modification H-scenes, this series really messes the f up outta each heroine and its great.
    • Ending gives me hope for a direct sequel, which hopefully fixes my complaints of this game...
    CONS
    • None of the boys get any of dat poossy, it's all one big tentacle dude and that's criminal, they deserve better. (There is one exception but its a Game Over scene)
    • Probably my biggest issue with this game in the series is the balance of H-scenes to gameplay/story.
      • Story/Exposition: Very long, kind of boring, barely any ties with the H-content meaning you can literally remove the scenes and it would change nothing.
      • H-Scene Integration: The second game tied H-scenes to individual monsters and traps spread throughout the dungeon, all the way to the very end, making the game very engaging the entire run. This game literally only has one H-scene per heroine and you can get it in the first few rooms if you wanted. I honestly wasn't as invested with the gameplay as I was with the other 2 this time.
    OVERALL: It is a good game on it's own, but I have been spoiled by the second game in the series, if you want a better experience with this series I HIGHLY recommend Dungeon of Corruption. The second game did so well in combing Hentai and gaming, there was a great synergy with the 2 that couldn't be achieved without being an eroge, not only that but it has at least like 10 times the amount of H-scenes.