Seeking Trap game please

Henpro

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, first post.
so ive been playing rpgm games lately and i really like them, especially kagura games rpgm. but all those good games always have a girl as an MC. I tried to look up for a similar one with a trap mc. but all i could found was some not too good games "html" or some futa games and i dont really like futa. please help me if you know any trap games, even if not rpgm. just list them i wanna try until i found the right one im looking for. Thanks.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Games with a trap MC (flat as a plank, at least initially): Witchload (VX Ace), Tales of Androginy (Java) and (VX Ace).
Games with a customizable MC (you can create a perfect trap): Lust Doll (MV. The game was originally in VX, the porting is not complete), Free Cities (HTML), Lilith's Throne (Java).
An RPG with a male MC and trap NPCs (and an insane amount of content) is Roundscape Adorevia. Warlock and boobs was promising, I haven't touched it since months though.

Take also a look at this thread and see if you find something appealing.

Henpro

Jun 20, 2019
Games with a trap MC (flat as a plank, at least initially): Witchload (VX Ace), Tales of Androginy (Java) and (VX Ace).
Games with a customizable MC (you can create a perfect trap): Lust Doll (MV. The game was originally in VX, the porting is not complete), Free Cities (HTML), Lilith's Throne (Java).
An RPG with a male MC and trap NPCs (and an insane amount of content) is Roundscape Adorevia. Warlock and boobs was promising, I haven't touched it since months though.

Take also a look at this thread and see if you find something appealing.
thanks a lot. ive played witchload before and its really nice. i hope those are similar