VN - Others - Completed - Trap Shrine [Final] [No Strike]

1. 4.00 star(s)

randomguy6516265165

This is pretty much a history game there are like 3-4 sex scenes and the rest if just reading the story which is the most cliche one you could spect as other said the game has no choices at all. Im giving it 4 stars cause is a wholesome game and the art is pretty good thats 3 stars and the last one is that the game is uncensored with makes it a 4 star game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deato

Game has good art and nice traps.
    The story is ok at the beginning but it becomes so repetitive that it becomes unbearable and GOD do they have to talk a lot while having sex , and they say the same damn things in each scene.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Chocoboii

It's a very nice trap themed visual novel. You get to choose your flavor between a kitsune 1000 year old trap and a shrine maiden trap. Graphics are good, they more than do the job. Only wish they let you bang the little doggy god trap too. Recommended for fans of feminine penis and loving content.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

VKKV

i give it a 2. why?

straightforward story. no choices. which is kinda ehh. not a fan.
    art? censored and its like 2-3 pictures oh "things" happening between 1000 wordsinbetween those pictures.

all the soundeffects are unGODLY annoying.

story for the most part is....kinda good ig? for as much as a story of this nature can be. the art... looks nice. and no theres no gallery that i saw of.

i just cant recommend this. Youd be better off looking up nhentai trap comics for better story AND interactivity.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Gray1611

Good little visual novel. Doesn't take that long to read through. Traps are goodlooking and nice to see there is gonna be a sequal.
    Only thing i am not a big fan of is that the dicks look a little strange but it is something i can live with.