Seeking Trap, trans, and/or futa heavy games with a dom or top MC

Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
I like trans, traps and futas, but I don't really like the MC being the bottom or being feminized and I'm not really into normal M/M content, either. There don't seem to be many games that focus on a more dominant MC; they all seem to want to make MC be the bottom. The main one I know of is Sissy Maker, though it's a bit too grindy for my taste. I love the art for Tales of Androgyny, but it seems to pretty heavily focus on the MC being the bottom a lot of the time, which I'm not really into. The Company is also fantastic, even if the couple of trans characters aren't really a heavy focus.

Do you guys have any other recommendations?

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Taffy Tales has a trap character. He's a side character that likes to dress up in female cosplay where the male main character dominates him with the sexual play being that the cosplayer believes he's a girl while in costume. Midlife Crisis also has a side character that is trans and you can decide how far you want to go with her. Both of these games don't focus too much on them though. As Holy Bacchus stated, WVM (haven't played Gates Motel) will likely have the most trans content that you're looking for.