Identify trapped by storm in hotel

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
played this one a couple years ago, would like to find it again:

pretty sure it's RenPy

it centers on a family: MC {male}, sister and mother

obviously MC wants to get at his mother and sister

they get trapped in a fairly nice {maybe luxury} hotel by a major storm

sister is athletic, runs daily in the hotel gym {i think - inside, anyway}; brother joins her aftere a day or so to get on her side.

there's a gift shop - run by an asian woman {maybe japanese?| - either the shop itself or the woman who runs it plays a part in the plot

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
played this one a couple years ago, would like to find it again:

pretty sure it's RenPy

it centers on a family: MC {male}, sister and mother

obviously MC wants to get at his mother and sister

they get trapped in a fairly nice {maybe luxury} hotel by a major storm

sister is athletic, runs daily in the hotel gym {i think - inside, anyway}; brother joins her aftere a day or so to get on her side.

there's a gift shop - run by an asian woman {maybe japanese?| - either the shop itself or the woman who runs it plays a part in the plot
the storm happened a few "chapters" in, didn't it? it didn't start that way?

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Actually - given how long it's been - i sort of recall the storm right off the bat ... but i COULD easily be wrong...

Whatta ya got?
not sure yet. the situation just seems very familiar. but, i've tried hundreds of vn's over the past few years and it's hard to remember individual ones :)
if you feel comfortable with it you can try asking Copilot about it. it helped me to find one eariler this year. just have to be specific in full sentences what you are looking for.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
not sure yet. the situation just seems very familiar. but, i've tried hundreds of vn's over the past few years and it's hard to remember individual ones :)
if you feel comfortable with it you can try asking Copilot about it. it helped me to find one eariler this year. just have to be specific in full sentences what you are looking for.
Hmmm Might try that. Of course i gotta figure out how to get to Copilot...

LATER:

Went to Copilot and it said "It sounds like you should check F95Zone..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashira13