Ren'Py - Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.03.00 Free] [Jonnymelabo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

manWHAT

This is fairly presumptuous but given what's basically a very early version demo of this game it has a lot of potential. The story has a very basic setup explaining how you got there and wastes no time in doing two things: introducing tomboy waifus, and going straight for the poon. From what choices we have, you can either go for a dom or sub route with each girl, which is 99% the reason why you clicked on this game in the first place.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

An amnestic slave with a lovable master.....

Pros:
    1. Writing was delightful and the game is very lighthearted so far.
    2. Choices are meaningful as in you can stay passive or can have agency in scenes (really liked the kissing scene....gimme more pleaseeee)
    3. Characters are beautiful.
    4. Animation was decent.
    5. Drawings were hearty and I liked the touches like blushing etc.
    6. Pacing is good.
    Cons:
    1. You need to fix this if you want to continue selling your product.....you are using 3-5 stock images (I'm assuming you didn't license them cuz some still have watermark).....I personally didn't mind em even if they were blurry but you might get in trouble. There's tons of sites that offer free stock images. Just check their CC to see if you can use it. (I'm also assuming you are using these stock as place holders to replace with your own art eventually).
    2. Some zoom-ins were kind of blurry but nothing that touch ups can't fix down the line.
    Verdict: wait until next few releases. Game is fairly new so it's only about 30 min if you go thru all the variations. There isn't much story so far....so wait. If you really want to play, go ahead it's still very nicely established and fun.

Edit: No idea what the rant below is....like have you played femdom before? Also.......like dude the game tells you...you lost your memory and you used to be a slave. That's the whole game...the believable premise for the aptly named title. There's also no cucking scenes...the inn-keeper is married sure...but it's a femdom game bro...I haven't played much femdom but I know women have more agency in this genre and aren't tied down to you. Also, there's no indication that she was gonna be involved with MC whatsoever.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LexiTV

Graphics are aweful. Gameplay time even after the update is less than 5 minutes while file size is nearly 1 TB even though everything looks totally generic, low quality and aweful.
    They characters would even look aweful if this was a VN from 20 years ago.
    Backgrounds are a blurred mess.
    Story is boring and dumb, you get thrown right into the action and nothing makes sense. MC lost all his memories but decides to be a prostitute after 1 minute of talking to this scarred ugly slaveholder. Choices are mostly useless too. Also MC gets cucked right from the start. (NO NTR TAG)
    Dev focused all his attention on animating realistic looking spiders while everything else is really bad.
    Overall I can't understand the good ratings. This is one of the worst projects I have ever seen.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheOneWhoKnocksUp

A very nice start to a very promising game. The conversations feel very natural and not at all forced. The art is very pretty and I love the Tomboy characters. Could only hope that the game doesn't get left out.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Carchek

Only played for a little bit but i love this game already, its not very often that a game comes up that's just perfect, or nearly so, the biggest flaw keeping it from true perfections is that there isnt more of it. This game was a real breath of fresh air.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

genfetish

Jonny Melabo returns with another great game following his previous game Pact with a Witch. This game, while still in an early stage, already has a very enticing story, and like the previous is well-written and entices you to slow down and read to enjoy the witty dialogue. Additionally, there is already a peek at the deeper lore, with things like the Mists, and the dark-skinned blue-eyed people who somehow survive amongst the illusionary threats. Additionally, the main character has an interesting, hidden relationship with Shannah, existing prior to where he can remember due to his amnesia.

Overall, super-excited to see more from Jonny, and looking forward to future updates.