Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95.png

Overview:
You woke up mysteriously in an island with a pretty girl beside you with no memory of what happened before this. are you kidnapped? are you trapped in this island? nobody knows. even the pretty girls and other people doesn't know what happened. all you know is that if you want to escape this island, you need to win in a competition that is held in this island and its not any normal competition. its a competition that sometimes requires sex actions.. the more lewd it is, the more points you get.... can you win it? or will it find out who is behind all this and get out of this mess? Play it to find out​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-12-07
Developer: cheezygirl - - - - Developer - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.8
Language: English
Other game : Nudist School (Friend)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.5.7): - - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches:

Older Version
Extras: Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kandl19.jpg kl4.jpg ep1s275.jpg ep1s207.jpg ep1s107.jpg ep1s146.jpg ep1s143.jpg ep5intro.jpg 1ep1s108.jpg ep1s339.jpg ep1scene9.jpg lunaleave.jpg lancyact5.jpg keibou12-Beauty (2).png cekestehouse2(15000)-Beauty.png vivyclass3-Beauty.png vb123.jpg yui5.jpg vivybou58-Beauty.png LAN235-Beauty.png NEGO10.png LAN_KEI-Beauty.png thumbnail2.png thumbnail4.png ep1s53.jpg ep1s81.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
all you know is that if you want to escape this island ............full of girls that want to fuck you in every way possible ........THEN YOU ARE INSANE AND STUPID .........no sane straight guy would ever want to leave such an island
Agreed, this isn't Gilligan's Island motherfucker, I'm not here to find a way back to society. I'm here to fuck bitches and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
"... all you know is that if you want to escape this island, you need to win in a competition that is held in this island and its not any normal competition. its a competition that sometimes requires sex actions.. the more lewd it is, the more points you get.... can you win it? or will it find out who is behind all this and get out of this mess?"

So, if I'm understanding correctly:
* To leave the island, you must enter a sex competition; but
* To stay you can live here with all the food & drink & shelter you need and just have all the sex you want?; and
* The goal of the game is to solve the mystery of who is behind it all?!? :unsure:

I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box but I think someone has their priorities mixed up! :cool:

e-d (y)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:
Reactions: AravinFlame

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
White, Red, Green >< Brown for me. Hang on guys sorry to spoil your fun BUT and there is always a butt, I seem to recall there is is a veiled threat that you will be OK IF you partake in the game? Anyway although the English is all right there are some minor (silly) grammatical and spelling errors but it is easy to follow, the names tend to be a bit unusual, the characters are quite nice and when the Dev gets the hang of the renders (they aren't that bad) this could be a first class game, Good Luck i will be watching you (like the island observers He He )

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
I must say that the story and the characters are really goods and originals, good game BUT.... It's a Kinetic Novel for now (only two choices wich are not important for the game nor the story)... So I really hope that you will make the game much more interactiv... Or else, add the tag please (wich will be a shame to me...)

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes