Seeking Traps and/or Bestiality comics/images

deadrop

Aug 26, 2017
Hey people, im looking for the tags that i mentioned above.

Trap-wise: I prefer 3d stuff, in the art style of Kizaru3D, Skykliker(If only he did image sets or comics), basically traps getting rammed by anything and everything.

Besti-wise: I think i know most creators in this space, Whitenightmare, Animopron, Wyllscarlet, Sting3D (although he needs to diversify from dogs, feels repetitive), Fire3dx, anyway, if anyone knows obscure artists with great comics/sets, id be happy to support them.
Bonus round! 3D Stomach bulge creators like MehLabs would be awesome too.

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Jeebus this took me way longer than i thought it would... But here it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do keep in mind that the artists i named, both for the pictures and the animations, all have works with either bestiality or stomach bulge. A lot actually have both. And a little note for the future: the search function can help out a lot, just go for the advanced mode and have fun.

Now, as for the trap stuff, sorry, not my thing so i can't help you there. But i bet there are threads here dedicated to it. May Astolfo be with you.

Still, i hope this helps. Cheers.

Last edited:

Allaat1

Jul 9, 2023
Jeebus this took me way longer than i thought it would... But here it is.
Do keep in mind that the artists i named, both for the pictures and the animations, all have works with either bestiality or stomach bulge. A lot actually have both. And a little note for the future: the search function can help out a lot, just go for the advanced mode and have fun.

Now, as for the trap stuff, sorry, not my thing so i can't help you there. But i bet there are threads here dedicated to it. May Astolfo be with you.

Still, i hope this helps. Cheers.
Nice list