RPGM - Completed - TRATRITLE [v1.3.5] [INAZUMA SOFT]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RottenPuddin

This is the only H game that I've found that has something resembling emergent gameplay. Of course, since it's RPGM it's not actually emergent, but the feeling is kind of similar. The player has several unlockable skills that are fun to mix and match to see what will happen to the maids.

2 examples:
    - You can force a maid to want to go to the toilet. Before she reaches the toilet, however, you can block the entrance and have her pee herself.
    - You can grope a maid through her clothing. However, you can use magic to undress her. She will start running towards her room, but while she moves, you can chase and grope her (this time without clothing getting in the way)

There are many combos of skills you can do, and reading other people's reviews, I feel like they barely saw the many hidden events that happen by using skills in real time.

Extremely fun and interesting. Definitely give this one a go.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

justranked

StoryGraphicsGameplayInvolvementLengthCG Amount (0 - A bit / 3 - Fine / 6 - Much / 10 - A lot / 20 - Enormous)Animated (0 - No / 3 - A bit / 10 - fully animated)Overall (max 70)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

salsadip

Tratritle is cute and simple, although the gameplay is mostly following the hint book. The art quality is standard but makes up in cute character design. It took me 4.5 hours to complete all endings, overall fun and nothing too flashy. The game page is pretty straight forward with the content, so give it a shot if the page looks appealing.

I'll share a few things I wish I knew before playing:
    • There are no consequenses through skipping days or not maximizing days. Don't be afraid to sleep in the master bedroom to pass time.
    • Good boy points are very easy to gain as the story progresses whereas Naughty boy points are easier to gain as you unlock abilities, especially Prankster. Your focus should be on NBP if possible to unlock all abilities.
    • Follow the hint/guide book on the left side of the bedroom. It's unrealistic to play the game without following the book to progress the story.
    • You will receive a
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
      towards the end of the game. When I played, I had thought it could only be used once. Actually it can be used multiple times which is necessary to unlock all endings.

Have fun playing!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NachoFriend

In this wise words of a certain Russian Princess, "Goddamn Hot!"

Nothing too complicated, nothing too over the top, nothing too "deep" like certain VNs out there. It keeps to what it wants to be, an H-game with some characterization. I'm not the biggest fan of shota content but the artstyle and character designs make it more than worth it. As mentioned by others, it might not be up to Summer Memories' standard for you, but it certainly comes close.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

datarelay

Tratritle is a rpgm with an impressive art style and overall great production value. It is quite impressive a game with such different mechanics is using the rpgm engine, that in itself is a feat. The story is about a young rich boy and his maids living in a big mansion. Your purpose as the young master is to get closer to the maids that already have a crush on you so you get them to unlock scenes and new forms of interaction that you have to buy through good boy points and naughty boy points. Each maid has a very nice relationship development story and a couple of background stories that you get to see as you progress in the game by doing certain events on certain days. The developer truly puts a good time writing a story that makes you actually care for each of the cute maids you have, an important selling point for the vn part of this game. As your interactions get more intimate, you get new scenes, but here lies the big problem. Tratritle is insanely grindy. Considering you have to improve your relationship with multiple girls, each girl requires a vast amount of points to unlock their new relationship tier, and to reach that you will have to grind a lot of points doing the same interactions over and over again. It gets quite tiresome after a couple of hours. The reward for your grind is also a problem since the scenes are just too vanilla and very similar. With different characters you would expect some kind of different interactions but the scenes are pretty much the same with slightly different artwork and they are all very basic. Considering the amount of time and points this game requires, a much broader type of interactions and different kinks would be better. I was truly disappointed at how limited and vanilla the scenes are. Another point that is very important in text heavy games, this one lacks text speed control. The text is not instant so it will unnecessarily prolong something that is already time consuming. I recommend Tratritle for its good art, story, level of cuteness and fun gameplay, but be aware that it is a heavy grind game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Crestrial

Good h-game.

Focuses on the h. Does the h well. Makes it dynamic. Doesn't try to beat around the bush on how to get scenes. Slowly changes the mansion from a stale boring life to a house of cock hungry whores who will come sprinting at you if you are merely within the same room as them with the sole purpose of emptying the MC's balls.

It has a somewhat unique approach as a game. Your abilities are used to some different effects depending on direction of approach and whether there are others nearby. The MC can get all the abilities of a modern H protagonist such as invisibility, hypnosis, imminent urination techniques, instant undressing, etc. Some hilarity can ensue as you turn invisible, undress them instantly, and then forcefully shove your finger up their ass as they run away. You can be a terror to these girls.

Anyways, yeah it's pretty good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

zbunk

this game exceeded my expectations. the amount of effort that went into this game is mind boggling with a lot of cg's, secrets, dialog and even music. there's a ton to see in this game and the constant rewards keep you going even in the most grindy parts of the game. one of the cutest, funniest and hottest games on this site.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Oblivion9873

Simply put, the comfiest H-game I've ever played. Everything is good vibes and light hearted, and is reflected in the art style, not just the H scenes but the menus, UI, etc. This isn't to say there's nothing sexy here either, far from it, while the loli does nothing for me the other 3 are pretty hot and I'm sure most people into relatively vanilla content will find something to love here.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

reversepocketwatch

If I could, I'd rate this a nine because it's almost perfect, but not quite. On f95zone, that's saying something, so it's a 5 star. I say that and I don't even like Shota really.

This is a fairly long, somewhat grindy sandbox sex game with actual character stories. The H art is decent more or less, although I'd say there's some lower quality images here and there. The voice acting is well done and appreciated. Lots of awesome vanilla content, geared towards shota and often with a vibe of femdom.

If anything, I just think there needs to be more emergent content to pace out the grind, and also more intersection of the different characters. It's a bit too hidden that after getting the final ending you can do threesomes with the maids (which are fairly underwhelming IMO). Additionally, the fact that you can't really do anything about the maids assaulting you for sex later in the story kind of sucks. I mean it moves your character and drains a fuckton of stamina, literally. At the very least, I feel I should be able to choose to be assaulted with oral rather than sex. Those are earlier in the maids' corruption, but are way way dirtier when you think about it for a second.

All I'd recommend for a dev if they read this is more sandboxed content throughout the grind, add more stages to everything, and give more customization to what is seen and what isn't. Oh, and generally improve the art a bit. Great game, pretty much anybody not digusted by the tags should play this when they get the chance
  10. 5.00 star(s)

dickchappy420

Absolute gem of an RPGM game. Rather than some bland fantasy story with basic RPG combat and grinding you find in most other RPGM games you have a slice of life sandbox filled with incredible content. Great art, grind isn't too bad, some voice acting, good relationship building character events, tons of mini events and interactions. Last update also added a harem route which people have been asking for.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Knight6797

My honest review after 12 hours of playing the game and completing it 100%: A masterpiece. I legit can't remember having that much fun with a game since summer memories and that says alot. It is essentially a slife of life sandbox game which plays in a mansion with your 3 (technically 4) maids that you start to get sexual affection for. The artstyle is extremely cute and you get to notice that at the beginning of the game already. There are at the beginning two kind of sexual interaction, later 3 that you can unlock: pranks, beggings and straight up assaults. pranks and beggings can be unlocked with naughty points and good boy points, which are exactly what they sound like. Once your relationship with a maid is far enough to the point she considers you your lover, she will start assaulting you randomly if u ignore her which is a GREAT feature! The soundtracks and the daily interaction stories are really great too! The only thing I would wish for with the amount of content it has already maybe just one anal scene but honestly even without the content is insanely large. Just a materpiece all in all, if you liked summer memories you will love this one!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Slayer128

Definitely deserves 4.5 stars overall, but I decided to round it up to 5 stars because why the hell not. SUCH a good game.

PROS:
    + GREAT for vanilla tag lovers. The atmosphere is pleasant, and it really immerses you into the life of a boy who's constantly being cared for by four beautiful maids

+ GREAT character development. There's a story behind every maid, and each one of them has their own unique personality. You have your red-haired tsundere, big-sis type maid who used to be an adventure; your yellow-haired motherly type maid who met your deceased mother; your lil blue-haired, shy, lil sis type maid, and your slutty brown-skinned succubus maid. Their backstories aren't that complicated; they won't make you cry or anything, but they're executed quite well. Definitely enough to leave you attached.

CONS:
    - Relatively grindy. HENCE, if you're looking for a quick fap, this might not be for you, but the build-up is certainly worth it.

- Not enough femdom scenes. If you do too many pranks, they'll spank you, but I was wishing for hotter punishment scenes when the maids catch you and stuff...

SOME TIPS from someone who completed the game and got the harem ending/succubus ending (remember, you only get the true ending once you get the "wedding endings" of the three original maids):

- if you want to ease the grind while STILL experiencing the game the way it's meant to be played, get a save editor and edit your GBP and NBP values to learn all the powers from Salia. You can also get/purchase items from one of the books in the master's bedroom, e.g., craft-tea, comfy tights, maintenance kit, etc. If you buy an item and use it in front of a certain maid, your protagonist gifts the item to that maid, and if it is the correct gift, your relationship value with that maid goes up (depending on the value of the item). FOR INSTANCE, if you give the blue-haired maid "The Adventure of Rommy, the Cat" book then you'll up your relations with her by 100 points. This eases the grinding it takes to fulfill prerequisites for events.

- if you're going to study in the library, study with the red-haired maid. She increases your max stamina every time she tutors you

- If you've gotten the three original endings, and you've completed Salia's story (i.e., the succubus maid), you can ask for a threesome when you're horny. This works if the pairing of maids are in the same room as you.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

theguest003

A cute, wholesome game about a boy and his maids

If you want to daydream about being a (definitely not) underage boy who is under the care of slightly dominant maids, this is the game for you.

Run around and prank the maids or be a good boy and get yo baths and headpats.

The game can be slow and tedious and at times; since you can only unlock certain events at certain days of the week, when maids are in certain locations. Hope you can use your memory well (and/or your brain).

However, even though it can be repetitive, it succeeds at immersing you, in the relationships and daily life, and the characters are well-drawn and affectionate.

It's not a God Game, but it sure is a good one.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

This game is really good in a sense that it doesn't do anything different or special compared to other games, but it just does it right and that's what makes it that good of a game for me.

Gameplay is simple and chill, i love these type of sandbox games where you can walk around freely and choose your favorite npc and develop the relationship with said npc, especially if you don't have any time limit which is the case in this game. You can get an ending with one maid and work towards the others without having to reload a save file and stuff like that which comes really handy and shows the quality of the game. The only thing i didn't really liked about it is that you can only see one story related scene one day at a time, so you'll end up going to bed after every scene just to keep the story rolling, other than that, gameplay is smooth.

Art, as you can see, is pretty good. As other people mentioned its missing just a little bit of variety or fetishes but there's plenty of content and a lot of those scenes are discovered by being in the right place at the right time, and i love this kind of "secrets" scenes and exploration because it gives some soul to the game and it doesn't make the game feel like another "fuck a npc"type of game.

TL;DR: I'd give the game 4.5* rating just because i would love more content but as it is there's a lot of it and every scene is really well done and getting them doesn't feel like a chore like other games in this site.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

15minmen

The game play is fun, there is a lot of small fun interactions with the girls and the art is pretty hot. The story is good enough to carry itself without becoming boring or annoying. It is missing a harem ending and the option to seduced the 4th maid atm. If those are added I will upgrade from 4 to 5 stars
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Stoked6969

A simple, relaxing game with decent story and nice 2dcg. This is better than 99% of the site. Just missing anal scenes really and maybe a couple different outfits to fit the corruption mechanic. Highly recommend.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

yodyna

A simple, relaxing game with decent story and nice 2dcg. There is lots of scenes and teasing, game can easly go for 10h+ gameplay. I liked free roam around mansion, and especially endgame when maids were horny and had to kinda avoid them to progress story, 9/10.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

toak

There's no tension, there's no world ending plot, there's no depraved desire to corrupt everyone around you. This is a simple slice of life game of a master and his 3 maids.

Story 6/10

Daily life of a master and his three maids. One day you find that you're horny and write to your father about it. He wisely sends over a succubus maid to be your sex educator. Turns out, she's there to encourage the maids to be true to their feelings for you.

Michelle has been with you the longest, since you were a baby. She grew up in a rough way but is now the most responsible maid.

Karina has been with you the shortest, only a year. She used to be an adventurer and is still rough around the edges adjusting to her life as a maid.

Lisieux is the closest to you in age. She's been in love with you for a long time and is trying her best.

Each maid has their own cutesy slice-of-life story that's explored and it's just... nice.

Gameplay 7/10

The core gameplay loops is a single day broken up into 2 day phases and a night phase. The night is when you sleep and pick someone to sleep with and it's actually sleeping.

The day phase is where you walk around the mansion and interact with the maids. There's 7 days in a week and the maids have days off where you can go out to town with them. During the day you can prank or beg (not sure if some weird translation issue) the 3 maids as they do their business around the mansion. As you interact more, you unlock more prank/beg options.

As you love up with each maid, they become bolder and accept more pranks/begs.

Art 8/10

I really enjoy the cutesy artstyle. The maids are just... cute. The scenes are also nice. Although each maid has the same set of prank/begs you can ask for, there's some unique art per maid in there so it's not super repetitive.

The art department was a little lacking imo in terms of total number of scenes. Could have done with more considering the length of the story. Also each scene have a low number of variance CGIs, which really brings scenes to life.

That being said, I still enjoyed the art a lot.

Overall 7/10

A solid h-game. I didn't think that I would ever enjoy a slice-of-life h-game. Who knew?

I do wish there was a harem ending, although I understand why they didn't include it, as it wouldn't really fit the personality of any of the maids. That is to say, each maid has a pretty well defined personality which is a positive in and of itself.

Another thing I wish there was is post-game content. The end-game is proposing/marrying one of the maids and there's some text and that's it. Not even an h-scene, although again, this is a slice-of-life game so of course there isn't.

Still a great high quality game.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

evline

The artwork and the conversation and the interactions in daily life are so good and relaxing. I can totally feel the love between the characters. Btw how do i ask sofia to study with me in the library?
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kaiki-tan

I really, REALLY want more games like this. This is one of those games that you just end up finding randomly while searching for hidden gems (and people are right to call it that), then binging it in a day. For its size, this game has no right having the amount of content and fun value that it has. It is a slice of life where little master hits his puberty and becomes very self-conscious, which leads him to messaging (or lettering lol) his father about it, which results in Mr.Papa sending a friendly yet naughty succubus maid of his to "assist" the young master with his issue and progress shenanigans with the maids.

There are a lot of events and actions you can do through coaxing or "pranking", or just scripted events after reaching a certain relationship level. You earn naughty boy or good boy points by doing most things to advance in skills.

The artwork is very soft and clean, the easiest way to describe it is that it is VERY "moe". Whilst the sound direction/music/sound effects are your basic Eroge RPG game content-wise, polished enough but I definitly wished for more, I would've loved if the game was fully voiced, although it is Inazuma Soft's first game so it is understandable as to why it wasn't.

On a script level, THANKFULLY, the game is localized so it's in its full uncensored glory and there's no messy machine translations (although this official translation is spotty compared to other Eroge, wouldn't be surprised if it is partially MTL afterall).
    Despite the engine used, there's no technical issues as far as I can tell. I was nervous at first because there's a teleportation item for the MC if any issues happen, though the experience was smooth throughout with no bugs.

There are four maids including the aforementioned succubus; Salia, then Lisieux, Karina and Michelle. You don't need to scratch your head before choosing an ending, as you can still continue the game after every ending, thank god. It's an oboius feature in a modern game, but you'd be surprised how many Eroge games don't include it...

Regardless, on a final tangent; my first choice was Lisieux because it is the most fitting character for the MC, and I'm fucking tired of childhood crushes/friends getting hoed as a troupe in this damn medium. In fact, I was so committed I avoided kissing her till after the ending, because NO KISS BEFORE MARRIAGE! Oh man, I'm sooo halal mode... I did have sex though, I juggled through the rules 'cause I'm different like that :WeSmart:. Also, scripted events don't count.

Anyway, just go play it already; It's pretty short (took me 12 hours to get everything while playing slow, no cheats), it's cheeky, funny and oddly charming. Definitely looking forward to the dev's next game, so support 'em if you can, I sure as hell will.