4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

samdan

Sep 28, 2017
I've been playing without issue for a while and now I can't open some of the quests...

I've completed Quest 37 and 38 (Raul quest 1 and 2), but I can't get Quest 54 (Raul 3) and therefore 55 (Raul 4). I also can't get the Cyrus quest chain to start (Quest 58).

Any advice? I've completed every quest up until the sky dungeon.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
I've been playing without issue for a while and now I can't open some of the quests...

I've completed Quest 37 and 38 (Raul quest 1 and 2), but I can't get Quest 54 (Raul 3) and therefore 55 (Raul 4). I also can't get the Cyrus quest chain to start (Quest 58).

Any advice? I've completed every quest up until the sky dungeon.
Have you try finish the game? Raul and Cyrus quest unlock in new game+

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
So how do I go about raising masochism/submission? Propositioning people gives dominance, getting raped by monsters gives nothing?

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone have a Mosaic patch to play this game on Japan? Or I have to buy this game on MangaGamer to do this? I extend this question to Evenicle.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I managed to clear this game so easy... if you get 0 shyness and get enough semen to get a lot of stats, you don't even need to level up to clear the game. claire is THAT BROKEN.... just go proposition yourself (face someone then go into the menu and use it) and the game eventually gets laughably easy (not kidding, you rack up semen to raise stats while lowering shyness for the huge stat boost).

Also, there's a lot of the same questions being asked so here you go guys:

-If you can't clear a quest or so, there's two walkthroughs posted (somewhere around pg13. it's the first post for that page)

-there's been full saves posted. even then, clear the game then inspect the teddy bear inside claire's house to fully unlock the CG. speaking of...

-I got Touhou SE to extract all the CG files... but they're done in that stupid way where all the files are made up of split parts to a picture (like a body but no eyes, semen but nothing else, etc.) so, gotta layer them together to even get a picture... it's gonna take a LONG time to even make the CG stuff cause it's like putting 5 things together, then repeating 200+ times.... you're better off just unlocking the gallery in the game and viewing them from there. to put this in perspective there's 51 folders of images.... yeah....

Nerihd Naroop

Oct 11, 2017
Hey. Does anyone know how to have Claire learn more sex techniques? All I have are the perversion conversion, handjob and blowjob. I’m at level 17 and have to clue how to get more. Am I missing something??

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Hey. Does anyone know how to have Claire learn more sex techniques? All I have are the perversion conversion, handjob and blowjob. I’m at level 17 and have to clue how to get more. Am I missing something??
buy clothes from milith (the blue haired goth loli) and the one string bikini from the pervert village. then use semen to upgrade your clothes in the menu.

in fact, that shop that Milith runs pretty much breaks the game as long as you can pay for items... not too hard to alter gold with cheat engine either.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Is there any way to change the dom or sub status? it doesn't seem to disappear.
there's someone you can pay on the left side of town to remove that. I think you can also give it to someone else with an ability.

Gonna need it for ending purposes too, but the game is WAY more enjoyable with Claire as a Dom

Reactions: Thatheya
Sep 10, 2018
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the game. Definitely more than the new one with Yukino, probably something to do with her personality that didn't sit well with me, but that's just my opinion.

mawarmerah

Apr 17, 2018
is anyone have a problem with quest 010 the slum dude need a jewel??I can't trigger it
good game thought

vihtahousu

Nov 4, 2018
I would like to thank the uploader of this game! Played a little bit of it yesterday was quite quickly convinced about it. Went to steam and purchased it to support them because they deserve it.
Been looking for quite some time a game something like this: plenty of good sex scenes, but also being at least decent at gaming side. As a game its surprisingly good and player needs to think and pay attention(not another spacebar smashing simulator lol).. plenty of good humour too, english translation is very good! If there's any negative to say about it.. well, sex scenes should be animated! Also , just like every jrpg out there.. they always talk too much! This title doesnt actually have worst lengthy conversations, but some of it tends to be boring and saying same thing over and over again.

Highly recommended! 8,5/10

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
One thing i've always been curious about and yes, this will sound like a very noobish question is, i've never understood how people is successful in placing others s savefiles into ones game, an example is like, i'd love 100% save, problem is just i am extremely bad at navigating inside a computer n games n the seems, is there a simple step by step method somewhere for savefiles? and placin them?

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone got a walkthrough? Where do I get dealer suit and what can i do after completing mission 6 besides grinding cash to get the slingshot swimsuit for that one job.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes