4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

OWOWuzDis

Feb 26, 2018
Probably a dumb question, but

Is the game download safe?
Generally, how do you know a download is safe? Or what precautions do you take?

Reactions: MirrorHead

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont want be rude to the effort but this walkthrough is making my eyes bleed, some things make sense but ending and affection quest wise it barely explains but confuses more for someone like me that doesnt know how this game truly works, i know how to get the true ending from a steam guide but i dont know how the other endings work or how to get them, the guide rushes itself and doesn't explain what some of its words mean, its like google translated.. (actually might be)

other thing i want to know is if there is a 6th affection quest, and if theres H-Scenes with all partners at max affection (aside Hero) or not or if they are locked in first playthrough.
also the guide says ''dont bother with devil boy quest''
''devil boy quest will get rid of his h-scene''
whats that supposed to mean? aint i supposed to increase affection, what do i miss?

also correct me wrong but you only get to fight some kind of evil loli final boss if you do some kind of evil ending route?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i dont want be rude to the effort but this walkthrough is making my eyes bleed, some things make sense but ending and affection quest wise it barely explains but confuses more for someone like me that doesnt know how this game truly works, i know how to get the true ending from a steam guide but i dont know how the other endings work or how to get them, the guide rushes itself and doesn't explain what some of its words mean, its like google translated.. (actually might be)

other thing i want to know is if there is a 6th affection quest, and if theres H-Scenes with all partners at max affection (aside Hero) or not or if they are locked in first playthrough.
also the guide says ''dont bother with devil boy quest''
''devil boy quest will get rid of his h-scene''
whats that supposed to mean? aint i supposed to increase affection, what do i miss?

also correct me wrong but you only get to fight some kind of evil loli final boss if you do some kind of evil ending route?
The game has many features and the passage of quests is only part of the game. There are no less events not related to quests.
To complete the game you must first read the instructions and familiarize yourself with the management of the game. Then you can use the tips in the game. Passage of the game is based on tips that are in the game itself, so you can use it or you can not use it. Pay attention to the tips in the game first.
If the passing game can be done better, then anyone can do it yourself.
Since the game is designed for several endings, general information about which is in the description, it makes no sense to retell it.
Completing quests may be delayed for different times. For this reason, the parameters of the heroine can be differently developed. In the game there can be different methods of achieving the same result.
All this requires the player to make an independent decision.
I played the game for a long time and I can not remember all the nuances. I can say that the instructions in the game and the passage of the game help to solve questions.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
i just started playing this game question how big is this feels large already but just something i want to know

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
I can't get the uncensored patch to work. I downloaded it from the Kagura site and I know I installed it in the right folder because any other folder I get the "Game.exe not found" notification. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I still get it censored with food and sandwiches. Is there a menu option or some option I'm missing?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I can't get the uncensored patch to work. I downloaded it from the Kagura site and I know I installed it in the right folder because any other folder I get the "Game.exe not found" notification. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I still get it censored with food and sandwiches. Is there a menu option or some option I'm missing?
Have you read the OP and installation rules? Why do you need a patch if the game already contains it?
"
- Game is already patched.
- Inside you can find already a savefile that skips the prologue which contains a scene with a Futa. If that is not your cup of tea, feel free to start from that, otherwise start from the beginning.
- If there are others tag that I've to add, just tell me.
"

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Of course, if you have downloaded one of the all-ages versions that were mistakenly put in the downloads, perhaps a patch would be warranted.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
How do you unlock Raul's quest #53 or 54 or whatever? I'm on Newgame+ and have reached the point when it should be unlocked and done all the Raul's treasure stuff so why isn't it unlocking?
Also, my full-screen is now all fuzzy and static, for some odd reason I got an error screen all of a sudden and now have screen problems. Help please with this too.

Last edited:

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
How do you unlock Raul's quest #53 or 54 or whatever? I'm on Newgame+ and have reached the point when it should be unlocked and done all the Raul's treasure stuff so why isn't it unlocking?
Also, my full-screen is now all fuzzy and static, for some odd reason I got an error screen all of a sudden and now have screen problems. Help please with this too.
if you did the chest scenes in Raul's house, they cut off his Affection Quests

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
ehehe this game is so cute. I just wish the sex attacks weren't so OP. They made a mistake giving me an aoe sex attack that basically disables everything it touches.

Also Raul is a little shit and I love him.

Reactions: Ares02

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Good news everyone! In celebration of their 5th anniversary Acerola is giving away Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa for free on the Japanese Dlsite!

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes