RPGM Completed Complete Treasure Hunter Kuu and the Ancient King [V1.1.0][二条たゆん@やらかし団 ]

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Title.png

Overview:
Kuu is a new treasure hunter ready to delve into dangerous ruins for treasure and fortune! Will she make her fortune in treasure or fall to the traps of the ruins? Have an easygoing adventure with no combat, hundreds of CG, lenient puzzles, and six outfits to choose from. A lighthearted, erotic adventure awaits in the world of Treasure Hunter Kuu and the Ancient King!
Release Date: April 05, 2019 (Last updated: March 26, 2020)

Developer:
Game Link:

Censored: Yes (Mosaic)

Version: 1.1.0

Spec: RPGMaker MV Requirements. The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.

Language: Japanese to English (Fan Translation)

Note: Options to change the character's first-person pronoun, I/me/myself, were removed.

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Is this still underway or has this been abandoned? Hoping it's still in the works.
I've been meaning to update here. School had me busy and the game wound up having more content than I expected but I'm still working on the game and have most of it translated.

There's two main areas, the ruins Kuu goes into and the base camp. The ruins have a point of no return early on and nothing in the base camp is required to complete the ruins, the ruins are all translated. The base camp had all these random side quests that I wasn't expecting and a couple H scenes as "sub stories," about half of that is translated. In the next week, I'll at least release a patch for what I have so far.

Reactions: dungeonmaster75

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
I added a partial patch to the OP. This is only a patch and not the full game. As close as I am to finishing, I'd rather just wait to finish before I get this released and added to the games section. If you get the game somewhere else, make sure it's V1.1.0, there will be images of a cowgirl in the img/pictures folder.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Happy New Years Eve! The game should be going up soon(when the uploaders have the time for it), thank you to everyone for your support!
That's awesome news! thanks for working on this. Looks like new year started off good!