Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia Cheat

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This Mod is a simple Cheat mod for the Treasure of Nadia. Give yourself extra money or add talismans or chest keys to your inventory. If there are other farmable materials you would like added let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely sequence break the game. Simply interact with the pot in your room to bring up the menu.​

Updated: 25/06/22
Game/Creator: NLT Media
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 1.0117
Language: English

Features:
Money, talisman and chest key cheats

Installation:
Windows:
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing the old file.
Mac:
Replace the map014.json file wherever that is stored normally under www>data in the game folder
Android:
Decompile apk, replace the file and recompile again

Change-Log:
Version 1.1 Added farmable plants to the list of items and rearranged list for easier use
Version 1.2 Added Broken Key

Main Version:

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Download it and replace the map014.json file wherever that is stored

Reactions: 정통한

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Does it work on Android? If yes can you tell me how?
No idea. If it does its the same principle of replacing the file but I don't build android apps so don't know how it works.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Mega is playing funny buggers with this now. Cant get it downloaded.

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
stuck at buying lighter part, anyone can guide me how to unlock it?

or maybe can modify the cheat to allow unlock lighter for purchase?

[Medusa]

Dec 19, 2021
No idea. If it does its the same principle of replacing the file but I don't build android apps so don't know how it works.
I tried it but for me the game doesn't seem to work after because I have to turn the apk to a zip file they I can swap the data but then it becomes unusable. But yeah thank for replying tho, Enjoy your day!

qrevebnation

Mar 17, 2020
I tried it but for me the game doesn't seem to work after because I have to turn the apk to a zip file they I can swap the data but then it becomes unusable. But yeah thank for replying tho, Enjoy your day!
Its work if you decompile apk and replace the file and recompile again

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018

Overview:
This Mod is a simple Cheat mod for the Treasure of Nadia. Give yourself extra money or add talismans or chest keys to your inventory. If there are other farmable materials you would like added let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely sequence break the game. Simply interact with the pot in your room to bring up the menu.​

Updated: 06/11/21
Game/Creator: NLT Media
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0112
Language: English

Features:
Money, talisman and chest key cheats

Installation:
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing the old file.

Change-Log:
Version 1.0 Initial Release

Main Version:

Possible to add all the farmable plants to the mod too? Thanks again for this mod. Cheers!