Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
got poisoned without bringing the boat on otherside any fix ?
from where you got bitten, head right, down, down, left, down, down, right, down, right into cave, left, down, right, right past the offerings altar, down out of the cave and there should be a cutscene.

Reactions: rafa30

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
HOw do you grab Janet's Toothbrush? I have her clothes and the other brush. I can see her toothbrush, it's sparkly, but I can't click on it. There's a roach running around on her sink. Rats are running everywhere. Can't click or grab her toothbrush.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
HOw do you grab Janet's Toothbrush? I have her clothes and the other brush. I can see her toothbrush, it's sparkly, but I can't click on it. There's a roach running around on her sink. Rats are running everywhere. Can't click or grab her toothbrush.
Just go to door of her bathroom and click the sparkle.

Apr 2, 2020
How to get the 33rd page.
I am not good at getting screenshots so I will just type out how to get the key and the Booty Call Page below. I am putting it under a Spoilers protection for anyone who doesn't want to see and wants to figure it out for themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
Looks like I missed lighting a torch. Is there list of torch locations?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I HAVE 12 torches lit, and the activation spot under the church (13) still says "light 12 torches". See attachments.

Any idea what's going on here?

EDIT 2: I had not lit the torch under Sophia's mansion. The 13 spot under the church requires (duh) 13 torches to be lit, but the message says 12. Minor bug I guess?

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
How about "King's Shovel Head". Searched this thread, no one found that yet I think :) It was hidden somewhere but you need your pickaxe. So search ground, try to spot a weak part.

As I remember this was under Sofia's mansion...
I see crumble earth and dig get King's Shovel Head but not know what for. Evie not ask to find so must have use later. Maybe need find handle etc., for Temple explore with Diana Clare next time. Not see artefact can get not mention by Evie before.

Apr 2, 2020
Looks like I missed lighting a torch. Is there list of torch locations?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I HAVE 12 torches lit, and the activation spot under the church (13) still says "light 12 torches". See attachments.

Any idea what's going on here?

EDIT 2: I had not lit the torch under Sophia's mansion. The 13 spot under the church requires (duh) 13 torches to be lit, but the message says 12. Minor bug I guess?
Look at my post directly above yours. I have the directions hidden underneath the Spoiler tag.

Reactions: djwljr
D

Deleted member 1414493

Did I go blind or is the incest patch missing?Will it be updated in a few days?Only see the android version updated.

D

Deleted member 1414493

Look again, it's right there. Someone just moved it up a bit.
Ya found it I assumed it would be "names" as in lust epidemic. but now its config. Thought this was for the android patcher.Thanks btw

Reactions: Xanado

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The torch numbers are out of order. Something is wrong with your game and it is corrupt.
You may need to delete them all and start over. Send me your last save. I check it out.
no man he is right, try not lighting 13 torches and go to underground cave & stand on 13th torch, it tells you to light 12 torches.
bug on developer's end

Reactions: djwljr
4.50 star(s) 501 Votes