Crippy

May 28, 2018
to get janet toothbrush you need to be a bit misplaced, stay at her bathroom door, don't enter in it, turn left and get the toothbrush. I agree it feels this is a bug.
It is not a bug...look for the sparkle

I was messing around lol
I know the update finishes before I need the rock bomb to continue lol

and for the record, I played a bit with the save editor, every 200+ game items have an "ID" or variables associated, including the rock bomb kk I just didn't save the IDs of the most used items in the notepad kk

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Before asking where something is in the current update, please look a couple pages, around 1609, and see that DD69-1 has already posted a great WT video.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
fuck this keep getting error every fucking place i go! i am done!
Point on the doll where the evil NLT dev touched you. Unless you went out of your way to fuck your own game, in which case, lol

No idea yet about the new shovel head but I guess it will be for the temple.
Where did you find the other philweed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Comparing scene 84 to scene 90 with Madalyn and Janet's similar body type...

Hopefully we can get another Madalyn scene with some respect drizzled on it next update.

The animation in scene 90 is top tier, the animation in 84... not so much.

Overall, still a great update from NLT as always.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The delay has nothing to do with the game, it's purely to not make the servers explode

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well judging by lust epidemic and this game, the creampies and sex scenes with the mom characters will always happen almost at the end of nlt's games.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wonder if you folks even tried playing this game at all... ( not just rushing through some walkthrough guide ) Can't find toothbrush can't find ladder... It's not like these things are hidden the brush even emit glow the ladder is in the story... WTF ?!? o_O:rolleyes:
Missing files : ever wonder you guys fuck your game up with mixing full versions with compressed ones or maybe missing out on an update ?!? :oops:

4.50 star(s) 499 Votes