odino

Aug 14, 2017
how i can get alloy shovel head and ultra shovel handle or they not in game yet? thank you

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
OK, so once again I'm here to talk about the scenes:

Photo (Amia and Naomi): I love pictures like these in games, especially when they're not just scene rips and are bonafide extra content. This photo shows our favorite "adopted" (governement name: not illegal) mother and daughter. Not lewd per se but it's hot seeing them together.

Scene 1: Teaching (Kaley and Jessica): Good scene with good build up. This is one of those scenes that's hotter if you know the story and don't just skip to the lewd scenes. The posing of the renders was great. Kaley tentatively touching the MC with Jessica the experienced teacher was a great visual. The anal fingering is the one I have issues with the camera angles. I know NLT wanted to focus on the gaping but I think the focus should have been Kaley and the MC's reactions. The blowjob scene was great too but once again I wish the focus was on Kaley. The cumshot into Jessica's mouth while Kaley holds the MC was well done. Overall a good scene.

Scene 2: Kaley Handjob: This is another scene where the real hotness is in the dialogue, not necessarily the visual renders. Good dialogue makes an average, throwaway scene into a good one. The cumshot into Kaley's hand was lame but her licking it up was more interesting. Still, I think we could have done with a cum shot into her mouth and onto her chin instead.

Scene 3: Lewd Scene with Madelyn: Madelyn has been in this series in one way or another for years and we've never gotten a lewd scene from her. This was the ice breaker. Given that I've been a fan and was super hyped for this, I liked it but upon further reflection it could've been better. I think the dialogue in the scene could have been extended and hotter, similar to the prior two scenes in this update or they could have added over the pants rubbing or slightly more explicit nudity. I know what he was going for though and in that sense I can respect it, but given the minorness of the sexual actions in the last two scenes, I definitely wanted more.

Booty Call Scene (Kaley Mutual Masturbation): Great rendering and animation but she's covered with clothes regardless of which outfit you pick and the cumshot kind of... goes nowhere. It's good though.

Quote of the Update: "Was it weird that I touched your dick?"

MastersSymphony

Sep 16, 2018
There are more pillars in the church to be found, with that hind you should figure out how to find the second key.

Kaley wont come to your house without some expenses. The Basic renovation and the end table helped in my case

Reactions: Tikky
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes