titus232323

May 30, 2020
Hi there, I just loaded up with the new update, and I'm getting the prompt that something is happening at the library, but when I go to the library, nothing happens. I've gotten the gothic key, so I'm not sure what to do next. Diana has no interest in me showing her the key, and doesn't seem to do anything if I choose the other conversation options. Any help please?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi there, I just loaded up with the new update, and I'm getting the prompt that something is happening at the library, but when I go to the library, nothing happens. I've gotten the gothic key, so I'm not sure what to do next. Diana has no interest in me showing her the key, and doesn't seem to do anything if I choose the other conversation options. Any help please?
Go behind the library, Diana is there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
But, she's not in mine. She's still inside the library and there's nothing behind it anymore..
If you use some cheats/mod/save edit or something like that your game is broken and she never be there.
There is some way to unbug it by oCATo, search it.

How exactly do I update the game since this is my first time doing it. Im on verson .34052 and have no cheats installed. I installed the update file but when i extracted it and clicked the game to start it encounteterd an error.
You must extract it to folder with game and overwrite original files.

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
But, she's not in mine. She's still inside the library and there's nothing behind it anymore..
u need to go to the churge first i think enter madalyns home and then go to the right open the door and complete the puzzel I think that wil fix it

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
How exactly do I update the game since this is my first time doing it. Im on verson .34052 and have no cheats installed. I installed the update file but when i extracted it and clicked the game to start it encounteterd an error.
unpack the rar file and overwrith the old files with the new ones

titus232323

May 30, 2020
If you use some cheats/mod/save edit or something like that your game is broken and she never be there.
There is some way to unbug it by oCATo, search it.
I've never used any cheats. I'm also playing on a random website I found a few weeks ago, but it says it's updated to the most current version. I also tried going into the church, but it says "that's the right door, but the room isn't ready yet, come back next update."

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
u need to go to the churge first i think enter madalyns home and then go to the right open the door and complete the puzzel I think that wil fix it
Not necessary. I was go first to Diana (and play this line) and after that i was go to church.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've never used any cheats. I'm also playing on a random website I found a few weeks ago, but it says it's updated to the most current version. I also tried going into the church, but it says "that's the right door, but the room isn't ready yet, come back next update."
Ok, than sorry.
Looks like you have not updated game. If you use update only try update it again. Or maybe you download some old file. Look to crystal what version you really have.

titus232323

May 30, 2020
Ok, than sorry.
Looks like you have not updated game. If you use update only try update it again. Or maybe you download some old file. Look to crystal what version you really have.
This is the first time since I played that there's been an update. I'm playing on a website called gamcore. It says v.36061. Is something supposed to happen so that I know it's been updated? The crystal used to tell me that I needed to wait for another update. Now it says to go to the library. But nothing happens there. I feel like maybe the site I'm using just isn't working right? But I don't know where else to play, and then I'd have to start over.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
This is the first time since I played that there's been an update. I'm playing on a website called gamcore. It says v.36061. Is something supposed to happen so that I know it's been updated? The crystal used to tell me that I needed to wait for another update. Now it says to go to the library. But nothing happens there. I feel like maybe the site I'm using just isn't working right? But I don't know where else to play, and then I'd have to start over.
I never play it by some website. Before some time somebody had same problem as you. After few days it was fixed.
But if I give you advice, download game from this thread and you have no problem with playing.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
I think the Janet character is very disappointing. If she was a strong, over-caring and control freak women (mom!), the chemistry between MC and her would be much more interesting. But, her current mild and shallow personality made her pretty much undesirable and useless. Tbh, I am not excited about her sex scene anymore. The whore Naomi will make the story even worse.

Reactions: rev2020 and EJW
4.50 star(s) 501 Votes