Mikor987

May 20, 2020
My game freezes on the scene with Clare and Diana at the library. The music keeps going but there's only a black screen.
I'm not using any patch, mod or compressed version. Any solution please?
you need at least 512 MB of Graphic Memory on a PC, if it can help.

krabster

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe you missed this key a very well-hidden one: in the cave with puzzle, snakie and stairs, search south behind rocks sort of center.
I cant find one in any of those places. i only need the chests at the place where you go out the cave where the maca plant always is. literally just need one

zain_d

May 5, 2017
So how much content is there right now? I've been waiting since its release for the game to be finished but now im guessing it'll take much time foe that to happen and I'm quite intrigued to play the game

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
So how much content is there right now? I've been waiting since its release for the game to be finished but now im guessing it'll take much time foe that to happen and I'm quite intrigued to play the game
As it is version 36061 therefore 36%. I would say a bit more than one third. Still a long way to go.

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
hey, so i just finished v30042 and I'm in v34052 now. I read the walkthrough and I was supposed to go to Kaley's room but no Kaley. What should I do first to trigger the scene?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Very rough estimate: 14 releases since the very beginning, and about 10-20 minutes of play each time. So about 2.5 hours if you are really really quick, longer if you are not so quick.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Has anyone noticed that with each new release, usually at least 1 home improvement drops in price? Another reason not to do money cheat or grind but instead just get the bare minimum required.

Reactions: Mikor987
4.50 star(s) 501 Votes